+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for september 2020 intake seneca newnham campus

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
Classes starting form September will be online or on campus, and do you think September batch will start or they will cancel or reschedule to January
Honestly, nobody knows. If the pandemic isn't gone or reduced by that time (The prayer is that it will be gone by his grace) we won't be able to travel to Canada talk less of having of classes. International Students will be given the options to either defer to January or have online classes.

So, lets just pray the pandemic will be over before September, so everything can go back to normal.

Reactions: atif_r0x

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
could you please tell me for which course? and have you received your study permit
Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting. No, I have not received my study permit. I submitted my application already tho, but there has been no update.

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Honestly, nobody knows. If the pandemic isn't gone or reduced by that time (The prayer is that it will be gone by his grace) we won't be able to travel to Canada talk less of having of classes. International Students will be given the options to either defer to January or have online classes.

So, lets just pray the pandemic will be over before September, so everything can go back to normal.
I got admission at Ryerson Uni for Fall Sept as a domestic student as I am Permanent Resident of Canada, and currently I am in Pakistan, so I dont have to apply for visa or anything and I just need to book a flight to Toronto, What do you suggest ? should I book a ticket of first week of August now as tickets would be so expensive if i will book late, or there are more chances for online classes for September-December Trimester. If classes would be online I would take classes online by staying here in Pakistan.

Guys please give your suggestions as I am not able to decide anything.

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
I got admission at Ryerson Uni for Fall Sept as a domestic student as I am Permanent Resident of Canada, and currently I am in Pakistan, so I dont have to apply for visa or anything and I just need to book a flight to Toronto, What do you suggest ? should I book a ticket of first week of August now as tickets would be so expensive if i will book late, or there are more chances for online classes for September-December Trimester. If classes would be online I would take classes online by staying here in Pakistan.

If I am just going to give you an answer based on what you sent, I will tell you there is no appropriate answer as nobody knows when the pandemic will be gone and when lockdown will be over... Its all speculation now.

If you book the ticket, what if the lockdown isn't over and you can't enter Canada? Or what If the lockdown is actually over and you can... Nobody can make that decision for you, you will have to decide to take the risk or not.

If the lockdown isn't over, there will definitely be online classes for people that have been admitted to their various universities and colleges.

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020

Another thing is since you have PR, you can also just go to Canada, get a job (This might not be easy because of the Pandemic but you might be lucky), settle in Canada if you are a new PR holder and get used to Canada before school starts. But if you have a job in Pakistan and things are still going well, then just wait in Pakistan till everything dies down so you can still earn more money before leaving.

Another is if you are not a new PR holder and you have accommodation in Canada, you have settled in Canada before, you just went to visit Pakistan.... You can go back to Canada till you get info from your school about September admissions.

From all the above, you can see the decision or risk is for you to take.

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
If I am just going to give you an answer based on what you sent, I will tell you there is no appropriate answer as nobody knows when the pandemic will be gone and when lockdown will be over... Its all speculation now.

If you book the ticket, what if the lockdown isn't over and you can't enter Canada? Or what If the lockdown is actually over and you can... Nobody can make that decision for you, you will have to decide to take the risk or not.

If the lockdown isn't over, there will definitely be online classes for people that have been admitted to their various universities and colleges.
you are absolutely right, no one knows whats gonna happen in next upcoming months, I 100% agree with you.

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Another thing is since you have PR, you can also just go to Canada, get a job (This might not be easy because of the Pandemic but you might be lucky), settle in Canada if you are a new PR holder and get used to Canada before school starts. But if you have a job in Pakistan and things are still going well, then just wait in Pakistan till everything dies down so you can still earn more money before leaving.

Another is if you are not a new PR holder and you have accommodation in Canada, you have settled in Canada before, you just went to visit Pakistan.... You can go back to Canada till you get info from your school about September admissions.

From all the above, you can see the decision or risk is for you to take.
I am new PR and landed in Canada in 2019 and returned back to Pak, and have no Job in Pakistan or Canada, nor have a house there or anyone from my family in Canada. I am not able to get jobs in Canada in my own field thats why I decided to do Masters from there as everyone suggested me if you do masters your chances to get professional job in your field will increase.

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
I am new PR and landed in Canada in 2019 and returned back to Pak, and have no Job in Pakistan or Canada, nor have a house there or anyone from my family in Canada. I am not able to get jobs in Canada in my own field thats why I decided to do Masters from there as everyone suggested me if you do masters your chances to get professional job in your field will increase.
So now make a decision or write down the pros and cons of staying in Pakistan till the Pandemic is over and also the pros and cons of going to or booking a flight to Canada without any information about the coming months... Then you can decide which is worth it and weigh your options. Good luck