+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone for Embedded Systems Development !

steffshiats

Oct 11, 2013
Hey there, is anyone in here going for embedded systems development program from Conestoga for the May 2014 intake? If Yes, continue the thread.

singh1792

Jan 9, 2014
going for mobile solution development

what is written on your offer letter post-graduate or graduate Shocked Huh Huh
little worried on website it is mentioned as post graduate diploma while as just graduate on offer letter ,those who are going for embedded system what' written on your offer letter graduate or post graduate

sidhu.ms92

Jan 4, 2014
i did my bca i want to got to embedded system in constega. but afraid that the vo officer may reject my visa saying irrelevant course. :-[

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steffshiats said:
Hey there, is anyone in here going for embedded systems development program from Conestoga for the May 2014 intake? If Yes, continue the thread.
This is a fantastic Course and Future is very bright after completing this course..

but unfortunately this a blind race that after B.Tech CSE no one think for Embedded design (bcz of lack of Electronics knowledge ) and end up with software programming..

Embedded is very specialized branch of Electronics which will give the blend of who software run on the top of specific hardware...

good luck and if need any more info. regarding Embedded System Design,, i will be more happy to advice you...

tc..

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhu.ms92 said:
i did my bca i want to got to embedded system in constega. but afraid that the vo officer may reject my visa saying irrelevant course. :-[
first study and clear the following concepts so that at end you do not regret for this course.

1. Electronics Devices and circuit theory
2. Analog Electronics
3. Digital Electronics
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. very strong C/C++ Concepts (Arrays, Pointers, Functions, operator overloading, inheritance, polymorphism etc..)
6. Data structure (Stack, Array, Tree, Heap, Graphs, Sorting algos.)
7. VLSI Design
9. Electromagnetic Theory and DSP Theory
10. Operating System (Linux)

so think twice if you have computer science degree at bachelor level.. u have to clear your Electronics concepts..

sidhu.ms92

Jan 4, 2014
thanx a lot it was very helpful.! but can i opt it?or should i opt mobile solutions development! will i able to get visa if i apply to this course bcz i ahve a bca..! confused please help..! ??? ??? ???

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkb8062 said:
first study and clear the following concepts so that at end you do not regret for this course.

1. Electronics Devices and circuit theory
2. Analog Electronics
3. Digital Electronics
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. very strong C/C++ Concepts (Arrays, Pointers, Functions, operator overloading, inheritance, polymorphism etc..)
6. Data structure (Stack, Array, Tree, Heap, Graphs, Sorting algos.)
7. VLSI Design
9. Electromagnetic Theory and DSP Theory
10. Operating System (Linux)

so think twice if you have computer science degree at bachelor level.. u have to clear your Electronics concepts..
that post was very informative.......did u have any information related to mobile solution development program.....do share it also........

steffshiats

Oct 11, 2013
singh1792 said:
going for mobile solution development

what is written on your offer letter post-graduate or graduate Shocked Huh Huh
little worried on website it is mentioned as post graduate diploma while as just graduate on offer letter ,those who are going for embedded system what' written on your offer letter graduate or post graduate
Graduate Certificate or PG Diploma is the same thing. In order to qualify for Graduate Certificate one must have an Undergraduate degree (Bachelor's degree). Its the same written on my offer.

Swapnil Patel

Jul 11, 2012
Hello guys...even i am a bca grad. i have the offer letter for embedded systems development from conestoga college( may 2014) will be applying soon for the visa. yes surely i am worried for the same as ESD is kind of a mixture of engineering and computers. lets hope for the best though! :D all i want to know that do we need to learn some basics before we actually begin the program in our college? i mean C language n stuff is familiar to us but couple of other subjects are completely new to us.

amit3386

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
toronto canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 March 2014
IELTS Request
7 overall
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed 24 April 2014
all those going for Conestoga, please send me your numbers if u use whatsapp and wish to join the group for may intake 2014. thanks ...

j.ak

Mar 11, 2015
Hello guys.

I got admission for may 15 intake for this course
Could you please help me to get a stay at a reasonable rent?

Thank you

ANGAD_SHUKLA

Oct 8, 2017
I am from core electrical branch and thinking to apply in this course..completed my bachelors in may 17.. will there be any complications ? for may 18 intake ? i pass the min eligibility requirements too