+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone doing a master program in database administration from canada

Jan 5, 2014
Hello Iam a student in Montreal Canada.
I doing my study in Database Administration.
My aim it's to immigrate to Canada. And I was looking for the way!
To pay to University to get Master Degree for international student cost near 30.000-40.000$ and it's a lot for me. So I apply to study Database Administration in College. It's much more cheaper. 12500$ all program. This is co-op program 1 year study and 1 year work. After that students can apply to PR.
Because I attend this programs I have 2 times a week free French courses.
If you would like to know more, please write me email: z0908070605 (at) gmail.com

Good luck in your study!:)

priscaboo

Feb 6, 2014
MTL_Student2014 said:
To pay to University to get Master Degree for international student cost near 30.000-40.000$ and it's a lot for me. So I apply to study Database Administration in College. It's much more cheaper. 12500$ all program. This is co-op program 1 year study and 1 year work. After that students can apply to PR.
If you would like to know more, please write me email: z0908070605 (at) gmail.com

Good luck in your study!:) your programme sounds great, which college are you studying in

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
MTL_Student2014 said:

Good luck in your study!:)
how far is it from toranto ??

also is this program into SQL server DBA or Oracle DBA ?

heeeCV23

Jan 11, 2018
I am a DBA in Pune, India and im also looking at immigration to Canada. I have done my BSc in Computer science and having close to 5years of experience in the same. Somebody told me that i cannot apply for same course as the Visa office would reject. Is it true? What course should i take up then any suggestions? I cant afford 30k 40k $