+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anyone applying to canada from Mumbai

ravishsri

Oct 23, 2010
hi sehdevadesh,

Thanks for your reply the credential awarded for that course is given as Ontario College Diploma.

Will i be able to get the loan form hdfc.

Course is computer networking and tech. support

credential awarded is ontario college diploma.

Please reply me ASAP.

Thank in advance.

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey U still didn't answer my question about the level of your prog??? Any ways i think the name suggests its after 12th diploma and if that is the case then to be honest its difficult. I just want to tell you this that HDFC is among the most aggressive player in edu loan domain so no harm in giving it a shot and if u read this thread lilly has already give the number of banker in Mumbai.
hope it helps
God Bless

S

sheeba11

@lily thanks for sharing the details...so how far are your things progressed.
hey by the way lily, i would like to talk to you. can you send your mobile no to my mail id...

sheeba11@gmail.com

3ka

Sep 23, 2011
i"m planning to apply for the jan2012 intake but till date i only enrollled for IELTS nothing much.... should i also submit my application for Global Biz Mgmt before IELTS Score and exams ... already facing a lot of confusion as some people says that Da gap of 8 Year after my graduation from B.com will may effect visa processing ... so not sure what to do can anyone guide me what will be the Right path way

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IamTheWalrus said:
I am from Mumbai and I have applied for loan at Central Bank because currently they have the lowest interest rates
I m also gonna apply from Mumbai. Can u tell me what is the interest rates of central bank right now?