+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone apply for TRV inside Canada?

Vidasl

Jun 8, 2020
I applied to renew my trv which will expire this month. I applied on April 6th but has not receive anything since then. I am now living in canada and my application is inside canada. Does anybody knows that even inside canada applications are temporary has not been processed?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
The processing has restarted from 9th June 2020 but only those applications that have high priority will be processed initially. In such a scenario application for TRV made from inside Canada will not be processed as of now.
I have applied for one since early March 2020 and am still waiting for it to be approved.

Vidasl

Jun 8, 2020
The processing has restarted from 9th June 2020 but only those applications that have high priority will be processed initially. In such a scenario application for TRV made from inside Canada will not be processed as of now.
I have applied for one since early March 2020 and am still waiting for it to be approved.
I read it again today that they made a mistake and process is suspended until June 30th again. Yours is inside canada as well?

meister

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Yes, I applied yesterday. I got the biometrics request but since Service Canada is temporarily closed. How do I go about this?

Vidasl

Jun 8, 2020
Yes, I applied yesterday. I got the biometrics request but since Service Canada is temporarily closed. How do I go about this?
I think they should have give you 90 days to do your biometrics instead of 30 days. They know that the offices are close so, don’t worry about that. It seems that we all have to wait for a long time.

meister

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think they should have give you 90 days to do your biometrics instead of 30 days. They know that the offices are close so, don’t worry about that. It seems that we all have to wait for a long time.
Yes, they've given me 90 days deadline for the biometrics.

Shahbaz042

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I applied to renew my trv which will expire this month. I applied on April 6th but has not receive anything since then. I am now living in canada and my application is inside canada. Does anybody knows that even inside canada applications are temporary has not been processed?
Any update?