File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Is there anybody who has applied in SENECA college.
I need Urgent help. I have applied on 21 May and till now did not get any email in which they confirmed that they have received my application.
what to do now??
How much time will it take?? :-X

KTDM

Jun 3, 2014
When you say applied... you mean the official application (the school's application form, transcripts etc.) ?

because you should have gotten an email saying

" Thank you for your email.

We received your documents on December 10, 2013. Please keep in mind that our processing procedures will take anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks from the time we receive your signed application and the required supporting documents. You will receive our decision by email. "

i sent my documents on the 6th of December 2013 but they only acknowledge receipt of it on the 10th. ( i am guessing thats the day they got to it)

The fall semesters are usually the most hectic time because that is when majority of students apply for college. It is a possibility that they have not yet 'got to' your application. Today is the 9th working day since you have submitted your application. i say give it until the end of the week.

if nothing, you can always write an email to international admin (internationaladmissions@senecacollege.ca) inquiring to the status of your application

I hope i was some sort of help :)

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
KTDM said:
When you say applied... you mean the official application (the school's application form, transcripts etc.) ?

because you should have gotten an email saying

" Thank you for your email.

We received your documents on December 10, 2013. Please keep in mind that our processing procedures will take anywhere between 8 to 12 weeks from the time we receive your signed application and the required supporting documents. You will receive our decision by email. "

i sent my documents on the 6th of December 2013 but they only acknowledge receipt of it on the 10th. ( i am guessing thats the day they got to it)

The fall semesters are usually the most hectic time because that is when majority of students apply for college. It is a possibility that they have not yet 'got to' your application. Today is the 9th working day since you have submitted your application. i say give it until the end of the week.

if nothing, you can always write an email to international admin (internationaladmissions @ senecacollege.ca) inquiring to the status of your application

I hope i was some sort of help :)
thanx for help !
but will it take 8 to 12 weeks ?? 12 weeks = 3 months to provide me offer letter ?? :eek: :-X :eek: :'(

KTDM

Jun 3, 2014
that's just a general time frame lol ... i got my acceptance email on the 22nd jan :)