App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
My first refusal was not even my mistake it was embassy mistake that they refuse me on a silly grounds . .

The reason was that I applied in June 2011 and received my documents back on 13th Aug 2011 almost 67days I wait. On my Letter of Acceptance was mention that the letter will expire on 15th August and on the next line it was written that the student can join till end of September . . . They Don't even bother to study next sentence and highlight that line and send me back with a refusal letter. Furthermore, there were around 5 applicant I know who applied for same college 3 got visa and 2 failed including me on the same reason

The reason to share this story is that I didn't even wrote SOP, no additional documents to prove my funds simple basic requirements and I was not refused on any big issue such as Bank Statement, Strong ties, Study Mismatch etc etc

Faith in Allah and apply with simple procedure don't make it complicated for the Visa Officer

Haysin

Sep 30, 2011
I have an offer letter from George Brown College for a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) program and sufficient funds to complete my studies in Canada. I had applied for visa for the septemeber session but my visa had been turned down and the reason given was that the visa officer was not satisfied that I would return on completion of studies. The basis for this reason was that I had not shown proof of my activities since 2009.I have been employed since 2009 and I forgot to attach my experience letter. I deferred my admission to the January 2012session and am planning to apply for visa again. Having discussed with a few people I got different reponses, some say that attaching the experience letter and applying again could make a difference. Whereas, others say that getting visas on the basis PGD is a bit hard. I would like to know what you think about my case. Should I apply again or are the chances of getting a visa low due to the PGD program.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ramzero:

I couldnt open the document. Please e-mail it to me.

ali.a.dawood@hotmail.com ... like before.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
a_a_d said:
@ ramzero:

I couldnt open the document. Please e-mail it to me.

ali.a.dawood @ hotmail.com ... like before.
email send . .

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Haysin said:
I have an offer letter from George Brown College for a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) program and sufficient funds to complete my studies in Canada. I had applied for visa for the septemeber session but my visa had been turned down and the reason given was that the visa officer was not satisfied that I would return on completion of studies. The basis for this reason was that I had not shown proof of my activities since 2009.I have been employed since 2009 and I forgot to attach my experience letter. I deferred my admission to the January 2012session and am planning to apply for visa again. Having discussed with a few people I got different reponses, some say that attaching the experience letter and applying again could make a difference. Whereas, others say that getting visas on the basis PGD is a bit hard. I would like to know what you think about my case. Should I apply again or are the chances of getting a visa low due to the PGD program.
I don't know about this that applicant got rejected just because they apply in PGD program frequently as there are lot's of Visa Officer working at a time so with whom you application falls no one knows about it . . try your luck again and hope for the best

Secondly, You just fill the gap with experience letter and get a letter from your employer that your qualification is highly reputed in Pakistan and in his organization as well and they will be happy if you complete such qualification from aboard and join us back which will give intellectual advantage to there organization.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Haysin said:
ramzero can you help me here
and sorry for late reply buddy . . .

If your classes will start in January than this is the last best time to apply because CHC ISB take minimum 10weeks which means 2 month 10 days and sometimes they take more than that and you can't do anything just wait wait and wait :p

and Inshallah after your medical again it take minimum 3weeks to process and maximum again no limits :p

so stop wasting time and getting suggestion from the world. Again I say make it simple and clear with no gaps and basic requirements if my link is not opening send me your email id I will send you CHC ISB basic requirement to apply and SOP

Haysin

Sep 30, 2011
ramzero said:
and sorry for late reply buddy . . .

If your classes will start in January than this is the last best time to apply because CHC ISB take minimum 10weeks which means 2 month 10 days and sometimes they take more than that and you can't do anything just wait wait and wait :p

and Inshallah after your medical again it take minimum 3weeks to process and maximum again no limits :p

so stop wasting time and getting suggestion from the world. Again I say make it simple and clear with no gaps and basic requirements if my link is not opening send me your email id I will send you CHC ISB basic requirement to apply and SOP

hey ramzero

You say that i should just go with the basic documents that are mentioned in the list that is on the link you posted.
and in your previous post you said

ramzero said:
Secondly, You just fill the gap with experience letter and get a letter from your employer that your qualification is highly reputed in Pakistan and in his organization as well and they will be happy if you complete such qualification from aboard and join us back which will give intellectual advantage to there organization.
In addition to the list if i just attach my experience letter will that be helpful or the a letter from my employer stating that they will hire me back on my return also necessary

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Haysin said:
hey ramzero

You say that i should just go with the basic documents that are mentioned in the list that is on the link you posted.
and in your previous post you said

In addition to the list if i just attach my experience letter will that be helpful or the a letter from my employer stating that they will hire me back on my return also necessary

Yeah . . When I applied first time I haven't send SOP, no prove of funds where I get it but it was in my bank current a/c, no attestation of my past education which are the major refusal but I haven't refused on any of this first time . . So go with basic requirements where you feel that there is any gap in your studies fill it with some experience, if your showing your own bank statement get a letter from bank that your maintaining the a/c from past till to date and if your showing anyone else get a NOC from that person or sponsoring letter and mention all this in your SOP as well

Second : both are good .. Employer letter strengthen that you will come back and join the same organization after completing your education

Haysin

Sep 30, 2011
ramzero said:
Yeah . . When I applied first time I haven't send SOP, no prove of funds where I get it but it was in my bank current a/c, no attestation of my past education which are the major refusal but I haven't refused on any of this first time . . So go with basic requirements where you feel that there is any gap in your studies fill it with some experience, if your showing your own bank statement get a letter from bank that your maintaining the a/c from past till to date and if your showing anyone else get a NOC from that person or sponsoring letter and mention all this in your SOP as well

Second : both are good .. Employer letter strengthen that you will come back and join the same organization after completing your education
Thanks ramzero, The first time I applied I didnt submit my experience letter and thus got rejected on that basis. Getting an employment letter from my current firm might not be possible as its against their policy to issue such letters.
I will be applying again by monday and I hope I get the visa this time.
Thanks again !!

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Haysin said:
Thanks ramzero, The first time I applied I didnt submit my experience letter and thus got rejected on that basis. Getting an employment letter from my current firm might not be possible as its against their policy to issue such letters.
I will be applying again by monday and I hope I get the visa this time.
Thanks again !!
Best of luck . .

Inshallah this time you will get your visa :)

Believe in Allah, what ever comes up will be best for you

A

arsalanachoo

proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution;

cic ke website per ye mention h kai ap study loan lay sktay ho soo is it gud or not if 4 months before ke statement na ho kindly help me

and my sister and my uncle's are permanently candian citizen so can she sponsor me my all expenses