+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANYBODY WHO GOT PR BY DOING BCOM THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE FROM DELHI UNIVERSITY

Harshwardhan

Jul 19, 2010
Hi Yahoo India, as wolfman said it is valid if you have 15hr per week of study till the time you completed your BCOM. You need to prove that you have attended classes to complete your graduation. But if you do your B.com from Sikkim Manipal than there is no need to prove that you attend classes coz Sikkim Manipal uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free our Sikkim Manipal University site.

estillo

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am little bit confused here.

Where is the 15 Hr/ week requirement mentioned?

My friend completed his Degree through distance education. His Transcripts clearly mention it as an off campus-Distance learning program.

He landed last week in Canada!

tryinghard

Dec 18, 2009
Guys, I did my Bcom from Delhi University, my first year was regular and second year from School of correspondence courses; however my degree/transcripts does not say that it just mentions University of Delhi. no college name, what do you guys think?

sadrash2

Nov 6, 2020
Ho everyone, I've gotten full-time work experience while studying (masters degree with less than 15hr a week) - should I add as part-time so my work experience is well considered? pls help :/