+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

anybody who applied from manila?

Cityworldcom

Feb 27, 2008
@J10

Until now Im waiting for the request of medical, I am planning to follow up my application by fax tomorrow. Right now I am making a follow up letter. Sait, my school already emailed and asked what happend to my application. I have also a deadline to catch which is the payment of tuition fee and it wll be on Sept.1, 2011.

@Ayns

Please tell us the details about the medicals you have gone through like where, how much and what are the things that they checked on you?

j10

Jul 26, 2011
@cityworld

did you already send a fax to the canadian embassy? any response?
I'm also thinking of sending a fax message.

Cityworldcom

Feb 27, 2008
@ J10

I called them and asked them the status of my applicaton, customer representative said that as of yesterday my paper is still on process. I asked how long does the Immigration officer to decide if whether the application is refuse, need additional docs , need for medical and need for interview and she answered me, usually in just 3 days cic will inform us thru email, phone call or by mail. customer rep dont know the reason why its taking so long, she just advised me too wait for the result. lets hope it will arrive anytime soon... Good luck to us....

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
yes, ang medical is mandatory. Email they have, kaya lang may possibility na hindi ka rin sagutin if under the normal processing time pa yung documents mo.. Mas less pa ang chances of them replying by email than you going to the embassy or calling yung call center nila.. I think para magpa-expedite, kailangan mo pumunta sa embassy and tell them your reason kung bakit ka magpapa-expedite.. not sure lang..

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
hi guys. i have a question.

I am to apply for a student visa.

Third year college na ko ito. Eh diba i'll be a freshman there. Aling average ba ang icoconsider nila sa registration? yung sa HS ko pa? Or etong present ko? or hindi na nagmamatter ang weighted average mo rito? I'm confused

saka how long po ang processing ng student visa application? balak ko po kasi for january intake eh. aabot po ba ako if this month po ako mag aapply for student visa? sorry po sa abala