+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody knows which processing office is this?

schweppes87

Dec 27, 2016
Would like to know myself! It took them 2 weeks to update my citizenship test status to ‘completed.‘ Although that’s not too bad, considering some offices are taking longer than a month…

anddrew

May 4, 2017
Would like to know myself! It took them 2 weeks to update my citizenship test status to ‘completed.‘ Although that’s not too bad, considering some offices are taking longer than a month…
This office took me 20 days to update my test status to Completed. I am dying to know which exactly this office is. It just says West

schweppes87

Dec 27, 2016
Clearly, our applications are being processed by an obscure IRCC office somewhere far out in the west that nobody here has any experience dealing with…Do you reckon it’s a ‘pop-up‘ office which will cease to exist abruptly one day? I don’t see this office make an appearance in the application tracker spreadsheets either.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ I wouldn't be as cynical as this. Since citizenship tests and oaths are now administered online, and to better distribute the workload as well, there's no longer any need to be tied to local offices....

anddrew

May 4, 2017
^ I wouldn't be as cynical as this. Since citizenship tests and oaths are now administered online, and to better distribute the workload as well, there's no longer any need to be tied to local offices....
We are just curious about this mysterious office. lol.