+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody got PR who provided PoF with declaration ?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Is there anyone who got the PR and had provided Proof of Funds with an additional declaration ? Funds deposited in the account in 3-4 months ?

Declaration like :

Funds gifted by relative/friend/parents ?
Funds gifted by spouse ?
Joint Account with Spouse and Declaration by Spouse with no-issue in using funds ?

Thanks
Silvi

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi All,

Is there anyone who got the PR and had provided Proof of Funds with an additional declaration ? Funds deposited in the account in 3-4 months ?

Declaration like :

Funds gifted by relative/friend/parents ?
Funds gifted by spouse ?
Joint Account with Spouse and Declaration by Spouse with no-issue in using funds ?

Thanks
Silvi
Hi silvi
I know the dilemma you are in
Even I was thinking the same before applying.
I had in my mind that funds in name of spouse would do.. But no and so my husband transferred money from his account into mine just few days before I submitted the app.
As guided by asivad(thanks a ton asivad, you helped me a lot), I attached the self declaration by husband regarding the same and scan of the transfer cheques along with bank statement and highlighted those particular transactions. And I explained the same thing in LOE.
Though I have not get through the whole process(as you askEd someone who got the pr) but I think thats more than enough..moreover you don't have any option unless you want to wait for another 6 months for the funds to be there in your account.
All the best silvi

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pav said:
Hi silvi
I know the dilemma you are in
Even I was thinking the same before applying.
I had in my mind that funds in name of spouse would do.. But no and so my husband transferred money from his account into mine just few days before I submitted the app.
As guided by asivad(thanks a ton asivad, you helped me a lot), I attached the self declaration by husband regarding the same and scan of the transfer cheques along with bank statement and highlighted those particular transactions. And I explained the same thing in LOE.
Though I have not get through the whole process(as you askEd someone who got the pr) but I think thats more than enough..moreover you don't have any option unless you want to wait for another 6 months for the funds to be there in your account.
All the best silvi
Thanks Pav..
Please keep posted about your application status.

Silvi

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi pav,

Did you submit bank statements along with bank letter ? And Did your bank mentioned 6 months average balance or just the final balance in the account ?

Silvi

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi pav,

Did you submit bank statements along with bank letter ? And Did your bank mentioned 6 months average balance or just the final balance in the account ?

Silvi
Hi silvi,
Yes I did submit 6 month bank statement(to show those particular transactions) along with the letter.
No there was no average balance as the bank said we don't have any such thing for single account,it is for multiple accounts.
So there was just the final balance in the letter.

Good luck:)

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
pav said:
Hi silvi,
Yes I did submit 6 month bank statement(to show those particular transactions) along with the letter.
No there was no average balance as the bank said we don't have any such thing for single account,it is for multiple accounts.
So there was just the final balance in the letter.

Good luck:)
Hi Par,
Even I submitted the things but now I am worried. Because Asivad also submitted the same and his file got rejected due to PoF issues.

Silvi

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi Par,
Even I submitted the things but now I am worried. Because Asivad also submitted the same and his file got rejected due to PoF issues.

Silvi
@asivad anac
Your rejection shocked me at first but I am sure you will go through all this very quickly next time with the determination you have.
@ silvi
I am not sure about this, only asivad can make this thing clear.
I think he attached only the self declaration by his father not the proof of those particular transactions.
Another thing could be,LOE with other proofs might not have transmitted(obviously CIC glitches).
Keep fingers crossed silvi.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
@ asivad anac
Your rejection shocked me at first but I am sure you will go through all this very quickly next time with the determination you have.
@ silvi
I am not sure about this, only asivad can make this thing clear.
I think he attached only the self declaration by his father not the proof of those particular transactions.
Another thing could be,LOE with other proofs might not have transmitted(obviously CIC glitches).
Keep fingers crossed silvi.
The refusal letter just hints at lack of explanation but doesn't mention anything further leading me to suspect that the LOE did not transmit. In hindsight, uploading 6 months of bank statements might have helped avoid this but you never know...

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
The refusal letter just hints at lack of explanation but doesn't mention anything further leading me to suspect that the LOE did not transmit. In hindsight, uploading 6 months of bank statements might have helped avoid this but you never know...

did you not attach 6 months bank statement//.. what did you submit other than the declaration//

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadanas1987 said:
did you not attach 6 months bank statement//.. what did you submit other than the declaration//
In addition to the gift letter, I uploaded signed & stamped bank statement mentioning all details required by CIC.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
In addition to the gift letter, I uploaded signed & stamped bank statement mentioning all details required by CIC.
It is very unfortunate. I see CIC is being very strict these days. The whole PR process is getting tough day by day.