+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody got CAIPS notes???????????///

Oct 12, 2013
Hi,

My application refused last month. I have applied for CAIPS Notes on 17th October. Anyone got CAIPS Notes recently? please tell how much time it took to receive your notes and also reason of refusal and detailed CAIPS Notes.

I got refusal as my course of study, previous education......................

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MANINDER JOHAL said:
Hi,

My application refused last month. I have applied for CAIPS Notes on 17th October. Anyone got CAIPS Notes recently? please tell how much time it took to receive your notes and also reason of refusal and detailed CAIPS Notes.

I got refusal as my course of study, previous education......................
I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..