App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Charged 30-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I've applied for PGDBA (2 years) just waiting for the acceptance letter. Do you know about any feedback for this college?

charanjitSingh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting for LOA from college
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru Wheguru
i have applied for PG in Business and tourism management....
i might get the offer letter in next two days as confrmed by my consultant....
this is very fine college as far as your main aim is study no college is bad...Selkirk college is one of the best and oldest college in BC canada....

freind wat is your profile and are you planning under general or spp?

when did you sent the application for addmission/

opsynusy

Jan 22, 2015
Please I am for selkirk college too,i need help on accommodation and I don't mind hooking up with nigeria students in the college

Nice Chica

Mar 2, 2015
opsynusy said:
Please I am for selkirk college too,i need help on accommodation and I don't mind hooking up with nigeria students in the college
Hi. I'm also a prospective Nigerian student for the May 2015 term. Started my application Jan. Completed docs by Feb 7th and was told d process had begun. (PGD Acct). They keep asking me to resend docs. I just received a mail now that in order for my application to be processed I need to send my transcripts which I had done before. ( This is my 3rd time of sending it). I don't understand the problem here. How long did your application take?

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Nice Chica said:
Hi. I'm also a prospective Nigerian student for the May 2015 term. Started my application Jan. Completed docs by Feb 7th and was told d process had begun. (PGD Acct). They keep asking me to resend docs. I just received a mail now that in order for my application to be processed I need to send my transcripts which I had done before. ( This is my 3rd time of sending it). I don't understand the problem here. How long did your application take?
i hope you are just emailing your docs, not sending them through courier. emailing is ok and i dnt know why you are facing this issue.

Nice Chica

Mar 2, 2015
xaviers said:
i hope you are just emailing your docs, not sending them through courier. emailing is ok and i dnt know why you are facing this issue.
Yes. I am emailing them. *modified* Got a conditional LOA today. All glory to God. :) Thanks for your contribution.