+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any responses from UBC / Mcmaster ?

Tina123

Mar 19, 2015
Hello,
My profile is as below
Ielts - 8.0 bands
CGPA - 7.6 (first class with distinction)
GRE - 306
work experience of about an year
2 major internships during ug
1 project (applied for patent- not yet granted)
For MEng ECE.
I have already applied to UBC, Mcmaster, SFU, UVic. Anyone heard back from them? And what are my chances.

Thanks
Tina Shah

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Tina123 said:
Hello,
My profile is as below
Ielts - 8.0 bands
CGPA - 7.6 (first class with distinction)
GRE - 306
work experience of about an year
2 major internships during ug
1 project (applied for patent- not yet granted)

I have already applied to UBC, Mcmaster, SFU, UVic. Anyone heard back from them? And what are my chances.

Thanks
Tina Shah
hello dear,
what is your major in undergraduate?? Did you contact with any professor?? which course you are going for graduate studies please mention...

Tina123

Mar 19, 2015
hey. I did my ug in electrical.
and i dint contact any prof. Is it needed for MEng? Because one of my friends studying in UBC said its not needed.

Tina123

Mar 19, 2015
Rock0081 said:
hello dear,
what is your major in undergraduate?? Did you contact with any professor?? which course you are going for graduate studies please mention...
any suggestions?

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Okk thanks for sharing information, there is no need to contact professor if you are going for MEngg. I thought that you are going for MAsc. According to your profile there is a chance for you. Hope for the best ;
Best of luck.
Try in waterloo also, it is very good for engineering course. And your chances are higher for this.

Tina123

Mar 19, 2015
Rock0081 said:
Okk thanks for sharing information, there is no need to contact professor if you are going for MEngg. I thought that you are going for MAsc. According to your profile there is a chance for you. Hope for the best ;
Best of luck.
Try in waterloo also, it is very good for engineering course. And your chances are higher for this.
Isnt waterloo the toughest to get into?