+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any passed out from YORK SCHOOL OF CONTINUING STUDIES?

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Hello

is there any one who has completed his Post Degree Certificate in Human Resource Management from york university school of continuing studies?

i just want to confirm after completing the course when you receive TRANSCRIPT or CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION then upon that whats the total course duration is mentioned?

8 months program or 1 year program?

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hi Manpreet, did you get any information on your post? I actually just completed a 6-month certificate in risk management from York U SCS. I wanted to apply into Express entry and have education level as "two or more certificates, degrees, diplomas..." I have a 4-year bachelor degree, verified with ECA already from WES. But additionally I completed my certificate from York U just this week. Please do let me know if you have any information on this.

Thank you!

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Petito, what did you hear about continuing studies? Regarding it being valuable, that depends on what you study and how much you will pay. If the course provides significant information and can be useful for your future, the continuing school is significantly cheaper then the regular university program. Also adding that regular university is online learning at the moment. Continuing studies would be the economic choice.

Do you have any information about immigration related information regarding continuing studies programs?