+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one's Address disappeared today 27th January 2012??

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
Saurav said:
Dear Sexyhippo,

It's True that, CHC is giving priority to MI-3 Application as per ministerial Instruction.

But MI-2 is also processing fast compare than MI-1.

If you are MI-2 applicant. and your NOC is still in MI_3. you will receive reply very soon.
hi Saurav,

Thank you so much for your encouraging word for me and MI-2 guys in here. Yes I am MI-2 and my NOC 7241 is still appear in MI-3 demand list.I am still keeping patient as well as hope for me all of us here. good luck to you too.

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
sexyhippo said:
hI ALL,

My address still missing until today and no update from singapore VO yet.

one of my friend send an email to VO Singapore and ask for status of his case after 1 year (he submitted his docs to CIO on JAN 2011 and got 2nd AOR on JULY) and this is a detail of respond email from VO SIngapore.

==================================================================================================
Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

No limit was placed on the number of Skilled Worker applications that could be submitted under first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010). There was so much interest in the program that the applications received exceeded our capacity to process them within the timeframe originally predicted. Please visit the CIC website to see actual processing times for the past year.

CIC is committed to reducing processing times. With the introduction of a cap under the second set of instructions (between Jun 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011), we limited the intake of new Skilled worker applications to better match the number we can actually process within the annual levels plan approved by Canada's Parliament.

Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet new eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions (from July 1, 2011). Details are available on the CIC website. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, Skilled Worker applications under this most recent set of instructions are put into process on a priority basis as soon as the applications are received.

Applicants who applied under previous sets of Ministerial Instructions can anticipate longer wait times before processing of their applications begins. Those who meet the eligibility criteria of the most recent Ministerial Instructions are free to submit a new application for immediate processing. They may choose to withdraw a previous application or leave it in process. Fees will be fully refunded if the withdrawal request is received before processing begins.

The application about which you have enquired was submitted under the second set of Ministerial Instructions. It is currently in inventory, queued for review based on its application received date. When we are ready to begin processing, we will contact you to request updated information. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family
- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

Responding to routine enquiries and requests for status updates takes resources away from processing applications. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better. We hope that this information will be of assistance.
===========================================================================================================

The bad news is that,because of this reason, some of MI-1 and MI-2 applicants are waiting so long for MR especially 2011 applicants when some MI-3 applicants seem to receive their MR faster than MI-2 and MI-1 :mad: and this is not fair. I don't know whether this process is applied for VO Singapore only or this is a globalize processing for VO around the world.

Anyway,the upside is that CIC's CAP for MI-3 is 500 per categorize. Thus the number of application under MI-3 go down to each VO would be less and not effect to the normal processing for MI-2 and MI-1. I hope.

ohhh my!!

sooooo.....

so jULY to july.....

but they cannot even finish within a yr.. does it mean july 2012 is fast approaching so if they never do means the mi4 will be priority and

mi3- mi2 and mi1 goes down the the piles of piles?!!

pls let not this be the case...

hope for the best..

good luck to us all

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sexyhippo said:
hI ALL,

My address still missing until today and no update from singapore VO yet.

one of my friend send an email to VO Singapore and ask for status of his case after 1 year (he submitted his docs to CIO on JAN 2011 and got 2nd AOR on JULY) and this is a detail of respond email from VO SIngapore.

==================================================================================================
Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

No limit was placed on the number of Skilled Worker applications that could be submitted under first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010). There was so much interest in the program that the applications received exceeded our capacity to process them within the timeframe originally predicted. Please visit the CIC website to see actual processing times for the past year.

CIC is committed to reducing processing times. With the introduction of a cap under the second set of instructions (between Jun 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011), we limited the intake of new Skilled worker applications to better match the number we can actually process within the annual levels plan approved by Canada's Parliament.

Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet new eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions (from July 1, 2011). Details are available on the CIC website. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, Skilled Worker applications under this most recent set of instructions are put into process on a priority basis as soon as the applications are received.

Applicants who applied under previous sets of Ministerial Instructions can anticipate longer wait times before processing of their applications begins. Those who meet the eligibility criteria of the most recent Ministerial Instructions are free to submit a new application for immediate processing. They may choose to withdraw a previous application or leave it in process. Fees will be fully refunded if the withdrawal request is received before processing begins.

The application about which you have enquired was submitted under the second set of Ministerial Instructions. It is currently in inventory, queued for review based on its application received date. When we are ready to begin processing, we will contact you to request updated information. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family
- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

Responding to routine enquiries and requests for status updates takes resources away from processing applications. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum to help us serve you better. We hope that this information will be of assistance.
===========================================================================================================

The bad news is that,because of this reason, some of MI-1 and MI-2 applicants are waiting so long for MR especially 2011 applicants when some MI-3 applicants seem to receive their MR faster than MI-2 and MI-1 :mad: and this is not fair. I don't know whether this process is applied for VO Singapore only or this is a globalize processing for VO around the world.

Anyway,the upside is that CIC's CAP for MI-3 is 500 per categorize. Thus the number of application under MI-3 go down to each VO would be less and not effect to the normal processing for MI-2 and MI-1. I hope.
CIC is crazy, MI2 and MI3 have the same NOCs so why prioritise just MI3?
Mandie

xony

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
IELTS Request
Jan2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
Guys, execuse my ignorance..
what is MI 1/2/3 ??
how do I know my MI?
I know NOC in 3131 - 2121 - 1233
yes three jobs and three NOCs :-[

and yet no reply... my address disappeared in the same time as well and still is!!!

kindly advise,
xony

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
xony said:
Guys, execuse my ignorance..
what is MI 1/2/3 ??
how do I know my MI?
I know NOC in 3131 - 2121 - 1233
yes three jobs and three NOCs :-[

and yet no reply... my address disappeared in the same time as well and still is!!!

kindly advise,
xony
You are in MI-2, its a ministerial instructions. first miniterial instuction came in feb 2008, 2nd june 2010,3rd july 2011.

xony

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
IELTS Request
Jan2011
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
thx sho78

but is this good or what? i mean do i have to keep track of these details?

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
mandiei think when 2010 came they also never finish even supposed to be prioritized that yr.. 2010-2011...

then another yr came they havent finish all applicants 2010. then thye just drop like hot potato so they can start the 2011....?!!!

but its not the applicants fault?!!!

thya applied on time........ i even cannit believe most of mi2 not moved and now even mi3 not also moved only 1 applicant out of how many?? in this forum i know only of 1 mi3 fromsingapore that even have med request.. for the rest that Applied .. it has not moved...
and july 2012 is less than 4 mos away... meaning if they also never finish any mi3.. now they will have more backlog???
bec they have to prioritize mi4 for 2012......

and the cycle goes on?? i am only referring to singapore visa anyway....im hoping ur visa office is better than ours..,.

but i still have hope.. that all mi2!!

and mi1 may have that visa we all aim for this yr .... ( let there be miracles:)

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
mandiebraxton said:
CIC is crazy, MI2 and MI3 have the same NOCs so why prioritise just MI3?
Mandie
That why they suggest my friend send another docs to CIO NC to re_ apply again so as my friend case will drop to MI-3 and they will process with high priority than MI-2 as follow:

"
"

However, If you follow their instruction, you will be hit by another wave, MI-4, because you need at least 1 month to get everything ready and it is not easy, after that, you need 2 to 3 months to get 1 PER letter from CIO, 1 month to transfer your file to your VO in order to start the process. Totally 4 to 5 months to get RBVO under MI-3 but at that time, they already launch the MI-4 and your file stuck in between :(. Unless you arrange to deliver your file to CIO office on 1 JULY 2012.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sexyhippo said:
That why they suggest my friend send another docs to CIO NC to re_ apply again so as my friend case will drop to MI-3 and they will process with high priority than MI-2 as follow:

"
"

However, If you follow their instruction, you will be hit by another wave, MI-4, because you need at least 1 month to get everything ready and it is not easy, after that, you need 2 to 3 months to get 1 PER letter from CIO, 1 month to transfer your file to your VO in order to start the process. Totally 4 to 5 months to get RBVO under MI-3 but at that time, they already launch the MI-4 and your file stuck in between :(. Unless you arrange to deliver your file to CIO office on 1 JULY 2012.
I think we should all stay put....we will get our visas before the year ends!
Mandie

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
moyrzg said:
mandiei think when 2010 came they also never finish even supposed to be prioritized that yr.. 2010-2011...

then another yr came they havent finish all applicants 2010. then thye just drop like hot potato so they can start the 2011....?!!!

but its not the applicants fault?!!!

thya applied on time........ i even cannit believe most of mi2 not moved and now even mi3 not also moved only 1 applicant out of how many?? in this forum i know only of 1 mi3 fromsingapore that even have med request.. for the rest that Applied .. it has not moved...
and july 2012 is less than 4 mos away... meaning if they also never finish any mi3.. now they will have more backlog???
bec they have to prioritize mi4 for 2012......

and the cycle goes on?? i am only referring to singapore visa anyway....im hoping ur visa office is better than ours..,.

but i still have hope.. that all mi2!!

and mi1 may have that visa we all aim for this yr .... ( let there be miracles:)
My Friend,

If everything that email said about MI3 is right and Your case under MI-3 then you have more priority than MI-2 and according to your application date you are one of the first guy in the line, then you are in the most fastest stream in VO so you might get MR very soon. good luck to you my friend ;D

sexyhippo

Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 JUN 2011
Doc's Request.
SEND FULL DOCS
AOR Received.
24 AUG 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22 SEP 2011
Med's Request
13 MAY 2013 In Process
Med's Done....
31 MAY2013
Interview........
might be waived off
Passport Req..
waiting
mandiebraxton said:
Mandie
YEAH you are right I will not check ECAS and temporary forget it for a while. let enjoy our life.

Que Sera Sera, whatever will be will be... 8)

good luck to all of us MI-1,MI-2,MI-3

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
sexyhippo thanx for the well wishes! i wish the same for u as well

i pray all applicants thatvis already tensed of waiting And waiting finally have their moments of teiumph:)

this yr will rain mR for all of us..... hoping this week will bring good news to all.....

......... :)

singapore v.o.
is mandie accr v.o....
and buffalo v.o plsssssss make us all :)

faster pls....

adidas

Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2010
AOR Received.
10-01-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In Process since April, 2012
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
29th March,2013, full document on april 08,2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
15th March, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
e-cas changed to DM on 23rd Sept, 2013
LANDED..........
Not yet
Is there anyone who has filed application under NOC 0311 in April 2010 and received in-process? My address is also disappeared since last one month, but no changes in status. :mad:

Visa Office......: ND
NOC Code......: 0311
App. Filed.......: April 2010
Doc's Request.: 10/08/2010
AOR Received.: 10/01/2011
File Status: RBVO
Medical: Waiting.....

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
Well, such priority of MI3 over MI2 is definitely highly unreasonable and very stupid of immigration process as it goes for "first come, late serve".

But I still feel that it must not be the way in case of common NOC Codes between MI3 & MI2 as it means a particular job (common NOC) is still in demand

Just my idea....
cheers~

efer

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
mandiebraxton said:
Mandie
Can any one please suggest what is MI 1, 3 and 3. What is the time line? I was thinking all these MIs have the same NOCs. So what is the reason for proitosizing MI 3?

efer