+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one teach me what i gonna do this refused paper from canada cic

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
good day,

any one teach me what i gonna do this refused paper from canada cic

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

please help me guys I am currently working here in saudi arabia riyadh... what should I do???

thank you

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
You should give details on your profile/background (nationality, work..etc) and what you've submitted. Your purpose, have you travelled to other countries, money you've declared. We can't help you if you don't give information about you and your application.

Reactions: k.h.p.

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
You should give details on your profile/background (nationality, work..etc) and what you've submitted. Your purpose, have you travelled to other countries, money you've declared. We can't help you if you don't give information about you and your application.

what should I do? please give me sample to what I gonna do

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
what should I do? please give me sample to what I gonna do
Simply answer the questions I asked?
Details on your profile/background (nationality, work, home country..etc) and what DOCUMENTS you've submitted. What is your purpose in visiting Canada? Have you travelled to other countries other than Saudi? How much money did you declared. How long you planned to visit Canada.

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
Details on your profile/background (nationality, work, home country..etc) and what DOCUMENTS you've submitted. What is your purpose in visiting Canada? Have you travelled to other countries other than Saudi? How much money did you declared. How long you planned to visit Canada.

currently I am here in ksa riyadh working, I am applying for tourist visa and my brother and sister invite me for vacation in british columbia, i declared already in the documents that my sister and brother will be responsible for my expenses

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I want to help you. I wrote a lot of questions and you didn't even bother to answer. So might as well give you generic answers.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
>> For sure you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia. Hence your ties in your home country is weak.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
>> No comment. You never answered my question about your purpose, how long was the planned vacation and if you've been outside Saudi Arabia.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
>> You said "i declared already in the documents that my sister and brother will be responsible for my expenses". This pretty much sums up why you were rejected a visa. When applying a visit visa, you are being assessed and not your sibling's financial capability. Sure, your siblings can vouch for your expenses incurred in Canada. But before that, you need to prove to the Visa Officers that you have means to go Canada. You have money to burn for the trip.

3 factors to get a visa approved
1. Valid purpose to visit Canada. Whether tourism or visit family.
2. Strong ties to home country. Ties are defined as your job, family, assets and properties. To be direct... ties means the reasons why you will go back to your home country and not overstay in Canada.
3. Financial capability to travel.. Means you have MONEY.. The planned trip will not be just an added expense and burn all your saving in your account.

please help me guys I am currently working here in saudi arabia riyadh... what should I do???
Address the issues that were presented why you were rejected a visa before you apply for another one.

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
>> For sure you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia. Hence your ties in your home country is weak.

yes Iam not citizen here iam just a worker, i only have iqama and contract of my job so what should i put or do in order to consider me on this matter?what document should be i will provide?
is that possible i will put a police clearance?

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
>> No comment. You never answered my question about your purpose, how long was the planned vacation and if you've been outside Saudi Arabia.

I declared already a support letter for this purpose of visit I indicate all the activities I will do in canada also itinerary ticket I put also from departure to arrival.
what should be the answer on this?

rejie

Jun 9, 2019

I declared also in the document a letter from my company that I am currrently working in saudi arabia some information about me and my job.
what should be the answer her??

rejie

Jun 9, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
>> You said "i declared already in the documents that my sister and brother will be responsible for my expenses". This pretty much sums up why you were rejected a visa. When applying a visit visa, you are being assessed and not your sibling's financial capability. Sure, your siblings can vouch for your expenses incurred in Canada. But before that, you need to prove to the Visa Officers that you have means to go Canada. You have money to burn for the trip.

i decalered here my bank account and my payslip in my company but still they refuse me! is that possible maybe better i will put the finacial statement of my sponsors? because if I stay in canada i will be staying in my sister home and his common law husband and they are the one to provide me all the things that I need! what yould be I will provide in order to consider me?

rejie

Jun 9, 2019

I am a pilipino citizen and currently working here in ksa riyadh I submitt my photocopy of my passport and some documents that prove iam working in a company here in riyadh, My purpose is to visit my brother, sister and my sister common law husband also to tour and visit canada . I didn't travel in other country only here in riyadh. i declared a money of my sponsor and also my bank account I planeed only to stay a 3 weeks vacation in their home.

so what should I do or any proof of document i will put????