+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one s file waiting for a review from many months after meds done

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi Yukon, my BDEC is blank
This is something I have never understood.... I have seen few CAIPS notes & it is blank for even applicants who have received their Visas & for even those waiting after medicals. But BDEC goes blank only after issue of medicals. If you see CAIPS before medicals BDEC is either 0 or 1, but once medicals are issued it is blank !!!

This mystery is probably the key to these delays after medicals that we face.... ::)

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi yukon ,thnx for the info.

Any idea about my previous post of "mysterious reply" of "file waiting for a review" since January 2011,keeping in mind that I had no BFD during this period.

sunnyuk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2007
Doc's Request.
DEC 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2007
IELTS Request
DEC 2009
Med's Request
OCT 2010
Med's Done....
NOV 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/08/11
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/11
LANDED..........
06/09/11
yukon said:
Sunny, what does it say in BDEC?
Hi yukon

Unfortunately BDEC is 0

sunny

sunnyuk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2007
Doc's Request.
DEC 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2007
IELTS Request
DEC 2009
Med's Request
OCT 2010
Med's Done....
NOV 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/08/11
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/11
LANDED..........
06/09/11
newcomer said:
Hi sunny, if you or anyone idea is there a difference between "File waiting for a review" and"currently BG checks are in progress/waiting for BG checks results".

As my case is specific in the sense that CHC London never mentioned me in any of their replies that my BG checks are either in progress or commenced or concluded so I am really in a fix about my BG checks as the reply which I am getting from the past many months ,usually people get just before issuance of PPR.There are examples of many applicants in this regards.But in my case due to a long delay I am not sure what is happening with my file.
Hi newcomer

What i think is that these are just standard replies if the application is just been put in the storage area. I believe CIC have a quota of visa to be issued every quater. So what i think is that we were put in the third quater as we will still be within our processing times of 42-48 months. So i imagine the immigration officer who replies to the emails actually just have a brief look at your application and if they notice everything is normal and the file is in the storage area for its turn to come then just gives this standard reply that its wating for a review by an immigration officer. If the file shows some red flags and they are awaiting some results from other agencies then they reply that your background checks are in progress. This is my assumption. I can be wrong.

Regards

Sunny

B

belize

hi sunny uk, I think you wrong here, let me tell you one thing, after medicals they request passport immediately in some CIC Office and other offices request passport one they ready for visas, in my case they request passport right after medicals, only reason is delay that they waiting for security clearance once they received security clearance ok then they issu visa, if they have already passports if not then they request for passport and issue visa in two weeks. but security clearance report take sometime year like I am waiting for my passports return almost 8 months now and my total process is more then three years. God bless everyone.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyuk said:
Hi yukon

Unfortunately BDEC is 0

sunny
Then the reason for the delay with your file is the pending background checks. It should be 1 if you have cleared them. (Or blank as we see for some cases that were finalized!)

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear newcomer

let me also get into ur boat.
I am chc ISL applicant.
my first medical done in march 2010 and 2nd medical in march 2011
now i am waiting for ppr.

thanx and regards
khan's

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
khans said:
Dear newcomer

let me also get into ur boat.
I am chc ISL applicant.
my first medical done in march 2010 and 2nd medical in march 2011
now i am waiting for ppr.

thanx and regards
khan's
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your long waiting .I hope inshallah very soon you will receive your PPR.

Good Luck

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
sunnyuk said:
Hi newcomer

What i think is that these are just standard replies if the application is just been put in the storage area. I believe CIC have a quota of visa to be issued every quater. So what i think is that we were put in the third quater as we will still be within our processing times of 42-48 months. So i imagine the immigration officer who replies to the emails actually just have a brief look at your application and if they notice everything is normal and the file is in the storage area for its turn to come then just gives this standard reply that its wating for a review by an immigration officer. If the file shows some red flags and they are awaiting some results from other agencies then they reply that your background checks are in progress. This is my assumption. I can be wrong.

Regards

Sunny
Hi sunny,

I think you are right .Another interesting fact I would like to share with you .A common debate is going on at different forums regarding finding a connection between one's file processing and disappearance of E-cas status.I never paid any attention to it but after reading many posts regarding this issue I randomly checked my e-cas status yesterday and surprisingly it was missing.One common notion is that whenever your file is "pulled out" (obviously not physically) from the storage area for processing your address disappears,which shows that atleast some activity is being done on your file.This could be true as I also had a BFD last week.So do keep checking youe e-cas.

Here is a post copied from another DF,which will give you a better idea.

Back to the Topic of the E-CAS Address Disappearance (Missing), I have read a lot of forum posts about this subject.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714148
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668619193/missing-address-on-ecas
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/contact-address-disappeared-from-ecas-t66852.0.html

Reasons could be:

1) Some claim they are making some changes i,e caips to gcms transfer and it happens when your data is being transferred from one system to another

2) There is a chance that your data gets vanished on your bfd (bring forward date)

3) It is nothing and just a temp glitch (not good / not bad)

4) Others say that this is an indication that your file is under review and to expect updates soon after (such as Meds or PPR)

definitely for us, we would all love to go with Item#4.

sunnyuk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2007
Doc's Request.
DEC 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2007
IELTS Request
DEC 2009
Med's Request
OCT 2010
Med's Done....
NOV 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03/08/11
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/11
LANDED..........
06/09/11
Hi newcomer

Thx for this information. I normally don't check ecas but after reading what you have written i went to check my ecas and realised my address is missing too. Now i don't know since when it is missing but it used to be there before. My ecas has never changed since Aug 2007. When i click in process all its says is we started processing your application in aug 2007. Nothing else. My medicals are recieved by CIC but ecas doesn't show this at all. So i never bothered checking ecas at all. But as you have mentioned it can be a good sign as some people got PPR after address dissappearence hopefully it happens to us too. Good luck mate. Fingers crossed :)

Sunny

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
sunnyuk said:
Hi newcomer

Thx for this information. I normally don't check ecas but after reading what you have written i went to check my ecas and realised my address is missing too. Now i don't know since when it is missing but it used to be there before. My ecas has never changed since Aug 2007. When i click in process all its says is we started processing your application in aug 2007. Nothing else. My medicals are recieved by CIC but ecas doesn't show this at all. So i never bothered checking ecas at all. But as you have mentioned it can be a good sign as some people got PPR after address dissappearence hopefully it happens to us too. Good luck mate. Fingers crossed :)

Sunny
Hi sunny,

Greaaaaaaat to know about your e-cas as well.Dont know whether its a sign of PPR or not but atleast one thing is for sure that atleast some activity is going on with our files.Well as far as e-cas is concerned I also dont have any information except"we started processing your file..........".I think as your last known BFD was in January,same is the case with me,so you should have a BFD in July may be in the current week .Lets hope for the best ,if its a PPR call then anything might arrive in 1st week of August or so.Lets keep our fingers crossed :) :) :) :)

waterloo09

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Hi,

This forum is really great!

Address disappearance should have positive 'co-relation' with 'Outcome' or any activity.

We will update each other about any change or news next week or so.

regards,waterloo09

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
waterloo09 said:
Hi,

This forum is really great!

Address disappearance should have positive 'co-relation' with 'Outcome' or any activity.

We will update each other about any change or news next week or so.

regards,waterloo09
Hi ,

You are right waterloo, this forum is really a blessing especially for applicants like us who have their files waiting from years.Sure we will keep each other posted about how it goes.

Wish you and everyone all the best.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

I got following reply from CIC New Delhi.

"Your file is currently with an immigration officer for final review. As your family's background checks are still pending, I am unable to provide you with a final decision at this time."

I have send passports 10 monts ago and mdecial is expiting in next month.

Not sure what it mean as they mentioned BC is still pending....

thanks,