Any one from Sydney australia

time 2011

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2011
Hi, my address also disappeared on 20/9/2011 and came back today. Documents requested submitted on 6/09/2011. Direly waiting for MR.No change in ecas still INPROCESS. My Australian PCC took Two weeks to arrive, just for the info of fellow members.

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
darshan patel said:
y is that brother i did 2 times.but i sent my fingerprints (taken from any local police station) to afp canbera...and afp from canbera sent my afp clearance with finger print from canbera...
darshan, yeah i think before you can do it in any police station but they just changed the policy like 3 months ago and it really sucks. when did u had your fingerprints taken? are you also from melbourne? and i have to go back again to ballarat next week because i didnt know that i also need PCC from my country.

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
harry_aussie said:
Even my Pcc took 30 days. I provided my finger prints at a local police station and they forwarded the prints to AFP in canberra. That was fast for you jeff.
manny, yeah i was also expecting to receive the afp pcc after 1 month. and i was suprised when i saw the PCC which is only written on a simple paper w/out any special prints or anything and COSTS $105. awwww, you think this is fair? LOL everything nowadays is too expensive.

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
jeffrey23 said:
darshan, yeah i think before you can do it in any police station but they just changed the policy like 3 months ago and it really sucks. when did u had your fingerprints taken? are you also from melbourne? and i have to go back again to ballarat next week because i didnt know that i also need PCC from my country.
yes mr. jeff

i m frm melbourne i did 1st time frm st.kilda east police station and last time like 6 mnths b4 frm mooneeponds police station bcz rite now i m living at essendon.yes we need from both country.would like to add here if u stayed in any country more than 6 mnths u must have to get from that country as well...

time 2011

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2011
Hi Forum Friends, my address disapeared on 20/09/2011 and reappeared on 23/09/2011. No news after that. Today I enquired about my RPRF cheque from my bank and they told me that it was presented by the Reciever on 23/09/2011 and encashed. Hope for the good news,

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Hi guys, I received my Indian and Australian PCC in 2 weeks...

Also my friend is applying for WHP...in his pcc its shows he drove in his friends car to work which was not registered, is this reason his visa would be effected?

Cheers

Manny

jeffrey23 said:
manny, yeah i was also expecting to receive the afp pcc after 1 month. and i was suprised when i saw the PCC which is only written on a simple paper w/out any special prints or anything and COSTS $105. awwww, you think this is fair? LOL everything nowadays is too expensive.

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
how can I obtain proof that I didn't have any victorian license from vicroads? i tried caling them and the guy in the phone said that I just have to fax them a request letter and wait for the response letter after a week. but I didnt receive any letter. can anyone answer?

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Jeferry, I sent them an online query...waiting them to email me back. Its so stupid they ask us to do this, AFP should have this info...

I am helping my friend for WHP, he requires clearance from all three states...annoying when theres no system in place for the same...

Manny

jeffrey23 said:
how can I obtain proof that I didn't have any victorian license from vicroads? i tried caling them and the guy in the phone said that I just have to fax them a request letter and wait for the response letter after a week. but I didnt receive any letter. can anyone answer?

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
any news guyz????? :(

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
Hi every one
I got mail yesterday. From sydeny visa office. They ask fir Canadian police checks with. Fingerprints
I am in final stage of receiving ppr.
Done medical in June. Ecase update as. Medical have been received on 15

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
sydney VO is taking ages in processing applications. I might pass my application in my country of origin (Philippines). I'm getting good feedback there about fast processing times. What do you guys reckon? choose Sydney VO or Manila VO?

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
My end just waiting for Passport request....nothings changed...they are slack...

jeffrey23 said:
sydney VO is taking ages in processing applications. I might pass my application in my country of origin (Philippines). I'm getting good feedback there about fast processing times. What do you guys reckon? choose Sydney VO or Manila VO?

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
??? ??? ???
I got email from Sydney VO this morning they have asked me all the forms, Ielts, Relative proof, POF, Work experience letters again,
they already got my original IELTS. & my passport is went for renewal and will take two months.
All seniors and same case please help. Why VO asked me for everything again ?
thanks

SKILLED WORKER MI1 UPDATE

29 November 2011

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for admission to Canada as a Skilled Worker. You are now being provided with an opportunity to update your application, prior to assessment of the file by a Visa Officer.

Please provide for review now:

Original Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM0008) form,
Updated Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669) form for you and all dependents 18 years and older;
Updated Additional Family information (IMM5406) form
Updated Schedule 3 (IMM008) form. Ensure you accurately complete all relevant codes from the National Occupation Classification handbook which most closely describes your work experience over the past ten years;

Note: All forms are available online at: www.cic.gc.ca

Updated passport bio/ information page(s) for each person included on the application, should the passport be new or renewed since the initial submission of your application.
Current visa or status document for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji or any other country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicable.
Updated Identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependents as per the photo specifications available online: SW Application Guide - Appendix A
Civil documents for any new spouse/common law partner or dependent children, not previously included in your application: Certified copies are acceptable in the first instance. We require birth certificates for all accompanying family members: marriage, divorce and death certificates (for all marriage/divorce/s for all applicants – as applicable); child custody and/or adoption orders from competent authorities as applicable.
Updated employment experience documents since the submission of your application (principal applicant only) : original confirmation of employment in a skill level O, A or B occupation.
Updated education documents since the submission of your application for you and your spouse/common-law partner (as applicable)
Updated Settlement funds: Provide from the past 6 months ORIGINAL financial statement/s (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) showing transaction listings for all your accounts to show your proof of unencumbered settlement funds for prospective settlement. Any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours.
Language proficiency: Updated results for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF) may be presented, if available. Evidence of improved scores will be considered.
Any additional changes to your situation, such as arranged employment in Canada or proof of relationship to any blood relatives now living in Canada (certified copies of Birth certificates to clearly demonstrate the blood relationship).

These documents must be received at this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately. If no information is received within this time frame, your application will be returned to the queue and you will be sent a reminder letter. If you do not respond to the reminder letter, we will assume you are no longer interested and your application will be refused.

If you wish to withdraw your application, you must do this immediately, in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fee/s paid on your application. Once the visa officer reviews your application (initial assessment) there is no refund of any processing fee/s.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Yours truly

Immigration Section / Section de l'Immigration
sydney.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone: +61 2 9364 3050
Facsimile | Télécopieur: +61 2 9364 3099
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street / 5e étage, 111 rue Harrington
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia | Australie

Consulate General of Canada | Consulat général du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

??? ??? ???

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Probably they might have misplaced it or need to reconfirm your information....I am not sure, they asked me to complete one form when they send me my medicals...In you letter they clearly stated that they want an update of your application...email them back and ask about IELTS...hopefully you have copies of all what you had sent them.

Manny

sukh420 said:
??? ??? ???
I-----------------------------------

Consulate General of Canada | Consulat général du Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada[/color]

??? ??? ???

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
mperei02 said:
Probably they might have misplaced it or need to reconfirm your information....I am not sure, they asked me to complete one form when they send me my medicals...In you letter they clearly stated that they want an update of your application...email them back and ask about IELTS...hopefully you have copies of all what you had sent them.

Manny
thx for reply bro, but almost everything. it is insane. so depressed :(