29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Hi Guys, my Ecas shows in process from 26th August..

Cheers

Manny

sukh420 said:
Hi friends,

just wanna ask that I have applied for Australian PR as well in April. do u think that its gonna be an issue with Canada immigration when I have to update my current visa status (bridging visa) . as they can think the applicant have applied for Aus PR and he might not move to Canada, or any other negative effect, just thinking, express ur views on this please

did anybody received a verification call from Sydney VO . if yes, at which stage

thx
Sukh

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Sukh, dont think they will see it that way...if they have that issue I am sure they will let you explain...I received my Australian Citizenship in jan and have updated Sydney, VO about the same...

Manny

sukh420 said:
Hi friends,

just wanna ask that I have applied for Australian PR as well in April. do u think that its gonna be an issue with Canada immigration when I have to update my current visa status (bridging visa) . as they can think the applicant have applied for Aus PR and he might not move to Canada, or any other negative effect, just thinking, express ur views on this please

did anybody received a verification call from Sydney VO . if yes, at which stage

thx
Sukh

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
mperei02 said:

Cheers

Manny

Many Many Congrats MPEREI02....I wish your MR is on the way...........when did u check your status and found that in went in "In Process"...Cheers....Ritu

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Chhotti,

Checked this morning...yahoooo. Hopefully no interview for me...
Manny

CHHOTTI said:
mperei02 said:

Cheers

Manny

Many Many Congrats MPEREI02....I wish your MR is on the way...........when did u check your status and found that in went in "In Process"...Cheers....Ritu

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
mperei02 said:
Hi Sukh, dont think they will see it that way...if they have that issue I am sure they will let you explain...I received my Australian Citizenship in jan and have updated Sydney, VO about the same...

Manny
Thanks MPEREI02,

Congrats on getting in process. get ready to c a doctor in September 2011, Won't be long. Have you got in process with RBVO details?
It doesn't take long after genuine In process with process starting date.

Best of luck

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Praise the Lord Jesus....I received my Medicals, PCC and passport request today....

Manny

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
hi everyone! I am also applying for FSW1 0631. I am in the process of completing my documents as I am planning to submit my application on October and choosing Sydney, australi as my VO. I have an enquiry about the 'License Search History Report' that the immigration is requesting since I am residing here in VIC. I am on a temporary visa here and didn't obtain a victorian license. So what will I submit? Please help. Thank you!
Another thing, how's the timelines nowadays? I have been back reading this topic and getting negative feedbacks on Sydney VO. seems that they are pretty slow in processing applications. but since I am applying under the new MI-3, is there any change on the speed of processing?

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
jeffrey23 said:
hi everyone! I am also applying for FSW1 0631. I am in the process of completing my documents as I am planning to submit my application on October and choosing Sydney, australi as my VO. I have an enquiry about the 'License Search History Report' that the immigration is requesting since I am residing here in VIC. I am on a temporary visa here and didn't obtain a victorian license. So what will I submit? Please help. Thank you!
Another thing, how's the timelines nowadays? I have been back reading this topic and getting negative feedbacks on Sydney VO. seems that they are pretty slow in processing applications. but since I am applying under the new MI-3, is there any change on the speed of processing?
hi jeffrey23...
even i have the same qus that how can vic road will going to give me the 'license search history report'(i already asked for that to vicroad and they told me that if u don't have vic driving licence then how can we provide 1 ) more over i don't have any driving licence from my country or aus.

plzz listen brother it is my humble request to u that plzz don't apply from sydney vo i am also suffering from sydney vo and 1 of my relative also(applied in feb 2010) i have applied lst yr oct and still waiting from any out come.or u can go through this forum how many applicant are victim of slow slow sydnry vo...
anyways gud luck for ur application and take ur time to preparing ur all documents

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
darshan patel said:
hi jeffrey23...
even i have the same qus that how can vic road will going to give me the 'license search history report'(i already asked for that to vicroad and they told me that if u don't have vic driving licence then how can we provide 1 ) more over i don't have any driving licence from my country or aus.

plzz listen brother it is my humble request to u that plzz don't apply from sydney vo i am also suffering from sydney vo and 1 of my relative also(applied in feb 2010) i have applied lst yr oct and still waiting from any out come.or u can go through this forum how many applicant are victim of slow slow sydnry vo...
anyways gud luck for ur application and take ur time to preparing ur all documents
hi darshan, what category are you applying? is it cook? when u passed your application whas it complete? did u include IELTS, PCC's?
I dont know if its true but from what I heard lately, Sydney VO's processing time is much faster now because of the MI-3 that just came out this July. is this true? thanks mate for your advise.

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
jeffrey23 said:
hi darshan, what category are you applying? is it cook? when u passed your application whas it complete? did u include IELTS, PCC's?
I dont know if its true but from what I heard lately, Sydney VO's processing time is much faster now because of the MI-3 that just came out this July. is this true? thanks mate for your advise.
i have applied in fsw1 (cook).it was complete but my consultant 4 get to put my aunt(sponcerer)'s birth cert and and put jst bank cert of balance without transaction statment.so cia ask to submit it.i have already put all pcc's from aus and india but they already exp so i have to do it again cost me around $ 350 for both me and my wife...1 yr validity and must have to submit to cia within 3 mnths.now abt ielts don't 4get to put ur original score sheet with ur application otherwise cia canada will stataway send ur application back with out checking any single doc...so take ur all time to prepare ur application b4 u apply...
to be honest i don't know anything abt MI-3 ...but i would like to say is that sydney is 100 times thn new delhi vo...

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
darshan patel said:
i have applied in fsw1 (cook).it was complete but my consultant 4 get to put my aunt(sponcerer)'s birth cert and and put jst bank cert of balance without transaction statment.so cia ask to submit it.i have already put all pcc's from aus and india but they already exp so i have to do it again cost me around $ 350 for both me and my wife...1 yr validity and must have to submit to cia within 3 mnths.now abt ielts don't 4get to put ur original score sheet with ur application otherwise cia canada will stataway send ur application back with out checking any single doc...so take ur all time to prepare ur application b4 u apply...
to be honest i don't know anything abt MI-3 ...but i would like to say is that sydney is 100 times thn new delhi vo...

i see. yeah PCC here in Oz is a rip off. cost me $250 i think for me and my wife too. i just received it yesterday and i was surprised that it was just written on a normal ordinary paper. damn too expensive PCC. hmmm, about your bank cert, do u really need to submit also your transaction statement? coz it says in the website now that you only need to provide bank certs only.

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
darshan another question, did the CIO in Canada asked for any Cook Certificate or qualifications from you? or just the COE would be enough? coz a friend of mine is also planning to apply as a cook.

mikenz

Sep 5, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It has been almost a year now that the VO has received my full application.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

They have not even opened it! I find this quite tragic.. What else can one do besides waiting? Well, I decided to go to Europe in the mean time, making some money while nothing happens. It really takes a lot of energy :mad:

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
mikenz said:
It has been almost a year now that the VO has received my full application.

We received your application for permanent residence on May 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney Australia office. They are pending review.

They have not even opened it! I find this quite tragic.. What else can one do besides waiting? Well, I decided to go to Europe in the mean time, making some money while nothing happens. It really takes a lot of energy :mad:

hi mikenz, what happened with your application? ive been reading a lot of negative feedbacks now about sydney vo. hmmm looks like im just gonna file mine in my country of origil. are you already a PR here in OZ?