25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Re: At last Got PPR 1

babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

After a long wait, i have received ppr 1. It was through email. With the Help of Canadavisa followers, i have done it. They accepted my 1 month statement. This wouldn't have been possible without the guidance and support of my fellow members.

I have a confusion. Those who are waiting for ppr 2 or received ppr 2 can solve this tiny confusion. I have received email which says i have to submit these three documents within 45 days. But the document enlists only two points i.e. photocopies of passport and Updated Chart. Point three is not listed in the document. Can anyone solve this issue by telling me the third document commonly asked by PHEP LONDON. It would be great if you can share the document received by you guys.

I await your responses. Thanks once again for the support and help provided by all of you.

Regards,
Sultan
the third doc is that hep form it self
the

ifffi

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2008
Nomination.....
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
15-03-2011
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
Thanks to Allah,
I have got my passport with PR Visa
Applied to SK. 10/11/2008
Nomination 21/5/10
Application in London Office: 6/7/10
File Number and Request for IELTS 15/3/11
Doc sent 5/28/11
Medical req 6/30/11
Med sent 7/7/11
PPR1 30/9/11 ppr2 30/10/11
Pasport sent 2/11/11
Got Visa 25/11/11

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Re: At last Got PPR 1

babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

After a long wait, i have received ppr 1. It was through email. With the Help of Canadavisa followers, i have done it. They accepted my 1 month statement. This wouldn't have been possible without the guidance and support of my fellow members.

I have a confusion. Those who are waiting for ppr 2 or received ppr 2 can solve this tiny confusion. I have received email which says i have to submit these three documents within 45 days. But the document enlists only two points i.e. photocopies of passport and Updated Chart. Point three is not listed in the document. Can anyone solve this issue by telling me the third document commonly asked by PHEP LONDON. It would be great if you can share the document received by you guys.

I await your responses. Thanks once again for the support and help provided by all of you.

Regards,
Sultan
there are three things

1-Photocopy of your passport
2- and your Accompanying Family members if any
3- Up-dated Chart

Rehmanpk

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
did someone from karachi get ppr?

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
sabii said:
did someone from karachi get ppr?
AINP FAMILY (I THINK SO). DON'T WORRY DEAR. I know patience is hard thing to do but there is no second way either. Hope for the best. May God Bless You.

Regards,
Sultan

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ifffi said:
Thanks to Allah,
I have got my passport with PR Visa
Applied to SK. 10/11/2008
Nomination 21/5/10
Application in London Office: 6/7/10
File Number and Request for IELTS 15/3/11
Doc sent 5/28/11
Medical req 6/30/11
Med sent 7/7/11
PPR1 30/9/11 ppr2 30/10/11
Pasport sent 2/11/11
Got Visa 25/11/11
Congress iffi, best of luck for future

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
shahzad0786 said:
hello

i have recieved medical instruction wid bank statement having 6 months history.if i send it within the time the first20 days will be short of 3000 dollers and after that its fine.any suggession to cover it or shall i let it go with no hesitation.any body in the forum who can tell me if he /she had the same kind of statement(hopefully had no problem)
looking forward to your expert advice
thanx

Hello Shehzad,

I am in a position to advice you now because i have gone through the same phase or even worst than that. I had bank statement of one and a half month. I submitted bank statement of supporting family member along with pay slips of my job and my own bank statement for one and half month. As you know, i have received ppr a couple of days ago. No problem regarding not having six months bank statement. I do hope that you will not have any kind of problem as well regarding 6 month transactions.

May God Bless You

Regards,
Sultan

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
if there is mistake in passport data like missing family name etc ? family name written at given name in pakistani passport then what people can do for step 1 ? any one experience that kind of problem ? in step 1 ?

Wadood

Star Member
Jul 13, 2009
Monreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Nomination.....
20-09-2011
Shahbaz_ali said:
Dear All,
Any One there who has already reached/landed in Montreal. I am expecting my landing with in a month or two in montreal as i am Quebec Selected Skilled Worker. i need information about housing/jobs and weather in montreal.
Please reply.
The weather is extremely cold in January and February, expect the temperatures like -15 to -30 degC. For housing, search online, http://montreal.craigslist.ca/
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/

I would recommend getting a place for short term stay first and then look for a permanent one when you are in montreal.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babloo said:
if there is mistake in passport data like missing family name etc ? family name written at given name in pakistani passport then what people can do for step 1 ? any one experience that kind of problem ? in step 1 ?
did u use exact same name in the immigration form as in passport? it is mentioned in the form to use exact given and surname?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sma6603 said:
Hi Asad,

what is the update from your side? Any good news so for?

hey sma,

where u been man, i received medical on 27 Oct & medical done on 1 November, waiting for PPR, what about you, any good new at ur end

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
babloo said:
Whatever you have filled in the forms can be corrected. Why don't email london visa office to change the information. If not possible, wait for ppr 1. In ppr 1, you will have to fill an updated chart. this chart consists of your surname, given name, height, color of eyes, etc. You must give information exactly same to your passport. Because your passport will also be attached to the reply in ppr 1. They also demand surname and given name to be same as given on passport. If you have done a mistake then you can correct it by filling updated chart correctly. But one thing that you must make sure is that, information given on updated chart must not be different from details on your passport and same is the case for all accompanying family members.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Hi all can any body tell me should i submit my only 15 days old bakt statment? will it be problem for me.