22-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-06-2013
Hi Dear friends
Hi did any body apply any course in York University

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
hi

yes i have applied for ms in computer science in york for sept 2013 intake but i guess they take ages too respond on decision

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
Oh dear god, same with Seneca. They are at York as well and they take their sweet time to send an offer in.

Feb 2, 2013
If you're having trouble communicating with them, consider an authorized agent of a college or university. Academic institutions usually work quite efficiently with their authorized representatives.

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
I am York Summer Term Student ( May 1)

I had to defer my admission from Winter to Summer since, they took more than 1 month to accept.

After sending all documents on October, They scanned and sent back to my brother living there. I was like worried it was more than month and no reply. Then my brother called them again, and they were like they forgot to check my IELTS document ! My brother sent docs again and finally the acceptance letter came on December, mid. It was to late to apply for Visa! So I had to defer to Summer term.

If you are applying at York, you need to keep them and yourself updated all the time.

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
LOL i gave Seneca and call last week because they sent me an email saying they didnt get my documents.. i was like.. WTF how can emails get lost?? So i got on the phone and called them up...and then they found my documents... I gotta talk to the Admissions Adviser again and see what the delay is because i dont want to defer from Summer to Fall because on the assumption i get to go, i dont want to land there in Winter when the weather makes me want to puke...
I agree with York and Seneca you gotta keep nagggin and naggin untill you get it done...

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Same is my case I send them a copy of ielts and the status still says its not received yet.
Can some one please pass me the contact number..

Also is my profile suitable for the admission

10-69%
12-64%
Engg- 72% overall aggregate . And last 2 year aggregate is 76%
Ielts band 7 and same in all section

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Same is my case I send them a copy of ielts and the status still says its not received yet.
Can some one please pass me the contact number..

Also is my profile suitable for the admission

10-69%
12-64%
Engg- 72% overall aggregate . And last 2 year aggregate is 76%
Ielts band 7 and same in all section
Total 4.5 year of exp in it

chaitnay7777

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushilsrk said:
hi

yes i have applied for ms in computer science in york for sept 2013 intake but i guess they take ages too respond on decision
what study have u done at graduation level...???i am doin btech in Electonics and communication am i also eligible for this progrm..??and plz tell me is this progrm course based or thesis based..???and also the fees structure for this course...

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
chaitnay7777 :

why dont you simply go to the university website and find out yourself rather than getting someone else to do it? Just a suggestion..... :D

sushilsrk :

Same goes for you... You need to go to the university site and look around... it will be under contact us or something similar... When you ask us, we do that same exact thing.. so why delay when you can do it NOW? :D