+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Nigerian for september 2014 intake let share/compile files here

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls let begin to compile success file of visa here as there are few nigerians details found on this forum.

I got admission for Business Mgt Certificate at Olds College, Alberta & already submitted application on May 23, so I am awaiting decision.

Name. Visa group. CHC. Date sent. Date rtd. Status
Ola1974. SP. Accra. 23/05/14. A/R

soapydarren

Jul 28, 2014
Please can you explain this to me? I had an application for a student's visa refused cos they didn't think i had strong family ties and thought i'd probably not return to my country after my study. (Nigeria). I reapplied on the 16th of June again and included my leave approval at work and also some other documents showing that i have investments here to return to. I had also left England to take up the employment and so would definitely return to the same job. Only want to study to improve and quicken my ascension at work. I haven't received any email and got this response: Visa application, tracking ID No.20140616GHANSTU01620– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 23/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. No mention was made about medical and this is the exact message i received when my previous application was refused. I have read a lot of people receiving emails indicating medical requests and thought they'd inform me if mine were the same. But no mail and tracking shows this result. Is this a confirmation of refusal or is it possible to see this and still get a medical request with the returned passport? Thank you...

I'm also for sept intake and wanted to know what your passport status read when you got a notification for medical...(if you have got that yet)

pink1975

Jul 28, 2014
The main reason why ola1974 set up this topic as highlighted in his own words is to compile success matters of Study permit from Accra. In my opinion your main question regarding the type of information you have received in your status has been answered. I wish you were to have a medical call up in your situation now but once you never had any medical upfront and you had your passport dispatched from CHC in Accra then unfortunately that is negative news.

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soapydarren said:
Please can you explain this to me? I had an application for a student's visa refused cos they didn't think i had strong family ties and thought i'd probably not return to my country after my study. (Nigeria). I reapplied on the 16th of June again and included my leave approval at work and also some other documents showing that i have investments here to return to. I had also left England to take up the employment and so would definitely return to the same job. Only want to study to improve and quicken my ascension at work. I haven't received any email and got this response: Visa application, tracking ID No.20140616GHANSTU01620– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 23/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. No mention was made about medical and this is the exact message i received when my previous application was refused. I have read a lot of people receiving emails indicating medical requests and thought they'd inform me if mine were the same. But no mail and tracking shows this result. Is this a confirmation of refusal or is it possible to see this and still get a medical request with the returned passport? Thank you...

I'm also for sept intake and wanted to know what your passport status read when you got a notification for medical...(if you have got that yet)
I wish we continue with this profile to ascertain trend of our success rate in Accra CHC

Name. Visa group. CHC. Date sent. Date rtd. Status
Ola1974. SP. Accra. 23/05/14. 24/6/14. Refused