+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Indians joining Carleton University this Jan??

ankush_099

Aug 24, 2013
Mani1987 said:
Any Indians or Pakistanis Joining Carleton University this winter ??
Hello Dear

I'M Ankush Sharma. I have applied to M.Eng program Mechanical Engineering for Jan14 intake in following universities:-
Concordia University
Carleton University
McGill University

I have got offer from Concordia University. No reply from Carleton and McGill till now. I don't know what processing time they take for giving offer letter.Anyone if know about these two universities please let me know.

amar.dhillon

Nov 5, 2015
Hi

This is Amar from Punjab. I have got admitted to M.Eng. in Systems and Comp Eng. for Jan 2016 intake.
If anyone is going to Carleton this Jan please whatsapp me @+91 9815182023 so that whole process can be discussed.

yuvaran25

Oct 14, 2016
The Admissions Committee of the School of Computer Science has carefully reviewed your application for the MCS program.

Our programs are highly competitive and we only accept a small percentage (about 10%) of the total number of potential candidates. Beyond the minimum admission requirements set forth in our graduate calendar, we rank all potential applicants and only select the highest-ranking applicants until we reach our admission quota. As a result, the requirements for a successful application are set very high and space is very limited. Regretfully, the committee has established that we cannot accept you in our program.

Thank you for considering the graduate programs offered by the School of Computer Science at Carleton University. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.