+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Indian students who applied for a study permit in july/aug and received a decision?

sim08

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
No it updated on itself.
I have submitted a webform ro either reject or approve my file as i was studying online in sep intake and last date of withdrawal was 1st December
Out of fear i went with withdrawal and now will study the same from the start from jan intake
ohh okayy !

NOV94

Dec 9, 2020
Hi, I have applied for a study permit in august but have not received a decision yet. Just want to know if anyone has a similar timeline like mine and has received a decision. Thanks!
Yes. Landed in canada last week. Applied in July

Reactions: Afza Akhil

parth65

Dec 2, 2020
Applied on 10th August. Biometrics are done a long back but not updated in account. Medicals are also done in starting of the August but that are not updated either.

Reactions: sim08

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Is it wise to apply for GCMS notes now? Like it is anyway gonna take atleast a month to get. Or is there any faster way to get it? My decision could also come anytime now. If it's positive, then great. GCMS notes will reflect that. But if it's negative and i am refused visa, then the GCMS notes would be handy right to reapply?

I read somewhere it's faster to get it from CBSA than IRCC. Is that even possible and true? Please also suggest best and reliable website.

Please guide. veterans @Ironclad @canuck_in_uk ?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Is it wise to apply for GCMS notes now? Like it is anyway gonna take atleast a month to get. Or is there any faster way to get it? My decision could also come anytime now. If it's positive, then great. GCMS notes will reflect that. But if it's negative and i am refused visa, then the GCMS notes would be handy right to reapply?

I read somewhere it's faster to get it from CBSA than IRCC. Is that even possible and true? Please also suggest best and reliable website.

Please guide. veterans @Ironclad @canuck_in_uk ?
https://www.thegcmsonline.com ( third party )

or choose

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do (official method which requires you to know someone in Canada)

Normal GCMS notes from IRCC is fine.

Ordering from CBSA is meant for emergency cases (inform the third party that you require from CBSA), only in case you get the 90 day notification email.

Reactions: Maybe Tomorrrow

Sharuk

Nov 5, 2020
Hi.here is my timeline
I applied on April 18,2020 with biometric.
AIP on September 27,2020
Medical request on October 6, 2020
Medical done on October 23, 2020

Until now No updates from them.
Is anyone with the same situation?
And what is my chances of getting visa?

Martha2018

Oct 26, 2017
Applied in June, got AIP in August. Medical biometric done in August, medical not updated on gckey, biometric shows but BVL letter not received. Completed one Semester online. Non SDS. Masters student.

Bhavya S

Mar 1, 2020
Same situation, however, my medical is valid for a few more months.
I am also in similar situation. I applied from India
Applied on 8 August -SDS
AIP received on 28 September
Biometrics done on 27 November
Medical Upfront- still not updated in gckey

Do share updates if something is updated on your end.

Bhavya S

Mar 1, 2020
Hi...did anyone receive any update for ppr or medical, especially ones who applied around 8 August and received AIP on 28 September...

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Hi...did anyone receive any update for ppr or medical, especially ones who applied around 8 August and received AIP on 28 September...
I have exact the same timeline as yours except that it is a non SDS application. Applied on August 8, Aip on September 28. No updates after that

Reactions: Bhavya S