+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any idea when is third draw

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Brother, please be patient. You have a better chance of getting immigration than me. The draw will come. Their dates or schedule has not been announced, afaik. Its all speculation right now. There's no established pattern.

If Canada wants to conduct 2 draws per month, then it means, Canada is yet to conduct 2 more draws for/in Feb 2015.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no one does. they didn't even announce the last one so they probably won't announce future ones either. Wait and see.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hamid khan said:
Do you know the date for third draw
We all on this forum know when is the next draw, except you. And we will not tell you when is the next draw. Right guys? Don't tell him. :p :p :p :p :p

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
mbakhan said:
Are you like showing off that you have 764 points and you know you won't get an ITA?? LOL !!
Seriously, man, have faith! You're right in the top 1% (that's right, 1%) of people on this board with that 764 score of yours. If you're not getting an ITA, then 99% of the folks here aren't getting ITA, either, and somehow I don't believe that. :)

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Lolzz...I think Hamid you are in a state where person wants to hear positive words from other people....and I know you are 100 % hopeful that you gonna receive ITA soon but you pretending here that you are hopeless and by hearing positive responses from the people you feel good and more hopeful...but you should think in way buddy that 100 of people here having less then 400 points but they are hopeful and positive mind people and they are continuously feeding the positive responses to this forum and cheer the people and You should think what you are doing here?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Lolzz...I think Hamid you are in a state where person wants to hear positive words from other people....and I know you are 100 % hopeful that you gonna receive ITA soon but you pretending here that you are hopeless and by hearing positive responses from the people you feel good and more hopeful...but you should think in way buddy that 100 of people here having less then 400 points but they are hopeful and positive mind people and they are continuously feeding the positive responses to this forum and cheer the people and You should think what you are doing here?
+1 for you, though my previous post have been deleted lolz

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
hopeful.ad said:
Thank you. Some people do like to show off on internet and get "Likes" for their own gratification.

Actually, having only 164 points on core human factors shouldn't be celebrated.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamid khan said:
My score 764 I know I will not get ITA
But still want to know when is third draw

If you know pls let me know
I suggest you take your profile off the EE system, that's the best you can do for the gratification of your soul and others !!
And damn we don't want to see your post " I got an ITA".

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
oh look its this guy again, i didnt see your neverending same message of "i have 764, when will i get ITA, i wont get an ITA :(" message today, i was worried if something happened to you.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uozer said:
oh look its this guy again, i didnt see your neverending same message of "i have 764, when will i get ITA, i wont get an ITA :(" message today, i was worried if something happened to you.
Hahahaha !!