+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any help on Visitor Visa From USA ping me.

HydGuyIndian

May 1, 2017
I recently applied to visitor visa to canada from usa. if any one need help let me know. this process not straight forward .

burgh123

May 1, 2017
Hey I applied on April 5 from USA for temporary Canada visa. Did biometrics on April 6.
Since then haven't heard back. Any idea about turn around time. I emailed them but haven't heard anything.

burgh123

May 1, 2017
in progress.
I applied online and i reviewed all the paperwork can't find any irregularities. Only thing the main "visa application form which open in a robe we can't sign it at that time right? you do electronic signature in the end"

HydGuyIndian

May 1, 2017
yes.if we apply online,.. no need of signature. and you need to validate form. that generate new page at the end. you need to upload that document.

for me status is like this

Submission Confirmation - April 23, 2017
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission- April 23, 2017
Original Passport Request - April 26, 2017

May 1, 2017
HydGuyIndian said:
I recently applied to visitor visa to canada from usa. if any one need help let me know. this process not straight forward .
Hey i can use some help with the visa application if you can give me more details!

tatyaRao

May 3, 2017
Applied for visitor visa on 19th April. Status is still "in process". Planned visit starting May 12th. Any ways to expedite the process? How long did it take you to get the decision? How long to get it stamped on passport?

HydGuyIndian

May 1, 2017
for me its 3 days.. status shows as approved and asked to send passport

Submission Confirmation - April 23, 2017
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission- April 23, 2017
Original Passport Request - April 26, 2017
Passport Sent to VAC - April 27, 2017
Passport Delivered to VAC - April 28, 2017
Passport sent to Visa office - May 1 2017
Passport received by Visa Office-Under consideration - May 01 2017
Processing is done , In trasit to VAC - May 03 2017

Im expecting my passport by tomorrow.

KADR

Feb 17, 2015
I am a Nigerian and going to USA later this month on Holiday, I am planning to apply for Canada Tourist visa while on holiday. I will like to know if its possible to apply in US?

dabrawl

May 7, 2017
What did you put under funds available for stay in CAD? - Wondering the number applicable here.
Have you taken a proficiency test? - What test are they asking about?
Name and address of person I will visit? - I am not visiting a person, so should I leave the blank or put NA?

TravelCanada

May 9, 2017
am applying for tourist visa. In the visa application there is a field asking for name, address of person or institution you are visiting in Canada.
Am going for tourism and don't know anyone there. What should I fill in?