+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any exprerience with marriagevisahelp?

RachelSmith

Jan 26, 2015
Hi everyone!

Has anyone experience with this consultant - marriagevisahelp.com ?

They have a lot of testimonials. Any comments?

Thank you

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
RachelSmith said:
Hi everyone!

Has anyone experience with this consultant - marriagevisahelp.com ?

They have a lot of testimonials. Any comments?

Thank you
No, but on another note, if you make the time and with the help of people on this forum, you could probably manage the process yourself.

Another option is to do everything yourself and before you send the final package of documents away, have a final review done by a lawyer or consultant that comes highly recommended. It will be a lot cheaper. One of the main benefits of doing it yourself is that you will lovingly care for and track that package and you will be getting any emails on its progress directly. If there is a problem, you can act on it directly to fix it. I have seen many folks on here regret using a lawyer or consultant as some of them have made mistakes and their follow up back to the client is terrible. They have many applications to look after and sometimes many hands are involved. If you do it, it is your one priority and it will receive better care from those with the biggest investment in its outcome - you & your spouse!!

If for some reason, you have some complexities in your application that may require some additional legal opinion, then you can also do an upfront consultation, get those questions answered and if you are comfortable with that you can still go ahead and complete your own application. Best wishes.

malyn123

Feb 23, 2017
Hi rachel Smith,

did you try to get the services of Marraigevisahelp and hows your expereince. Yes i try to read all there reviews and mostly success. hope you reply me here and thank you so much for sharing.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
malyn123 said:
Hi rachel Smith,

did you try to get the services of Marraigevisahelp and hows your expereince. Yes i try to read all there reviews and mostly success. hope you reply me here and thank you so much for sharing.
You pulled a thread that is already 2 years old and the one you're asking only had 1 post since then. However, CdnandTrini advice was a good one, though.