+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any explanation !

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Dear all,
I have applied online for a study permit. I provided my biometrics, and in the center they gave me a tracking number for the application.
My question is, what is the difference between the application I am supposed to track it using that number and the application in the cic official website ?

Another question please, it was written when I used the given tracking number that

"Visa application, tracking ID No.2016@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI on 25/04/2016.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."
What does it mean ? Taking into account that I did not give them my passport only they have a copy of it.
Thank you so much

mohkhalili

Jul 31, 2016
I sent my Application online from Jordan, after 4 days I got same message:
Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, AMMAN. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

do u have any idea what this mean?

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
mohkhalili said:
I sent my Application online from Jordan, after 4 days I got same message:
Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, AMMAN. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

do u have any idea what this mean?
Well the context explains itself. When you submit your biometrics at the ifs office, they also give you a tracking number. Keep in mind you should always stick to checking application status using CICs GCKEY account. The ifs tracking tells when the biometrics were forwarded to CIC to complete your application.

mohkhalili

Jul 31, 2016
I applied before and got rejected because i missed to upload the letter of explanation. but first time the office which processed my application was in Ankara. I didn't receive this email first time.

This time I fixed my application, and submit it. then i got this email...thats why i'm asking :)