+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any explanation "about pending review by officer"

JohnB98

Oct 12, 2022
Dear Forum Members,
Recently I applied for my wife and dependent child sponsorship :

On May 10, 2019 I recieved an email from CIC (along with UCI and file number)which states that "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/04/02 on behalf of the following member(s):"

Now today i.e. May 23, 2019 i received another email from CIC stating that "This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized."

I couldn't able to find any information about what the second email means, have any one else received the same? does this means that all is going well so far? please share your experiences. thanks in advance
It in secondary review last 2 months
So how was your application then? My last update is AOR and It’s been 6Months Now I did not receive biometric and Medical .

JohnB98

Oct 12, 2022
Hello mate I did apply my Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class 12 March 2019 then I got 23 April This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/03/12 on behalf of the following now I got 26 April
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.
After that I'm still waiting I haven't got any email nothing I'm worried plz let me know how long does it will take and every on got this mail same like me plz explain me
Hello mate Any update on your application? I got same email last May .now is November and I did not receive any email.

JohnB98

Oct 12, 2022
Hello mate I did apply my Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class 12 March 2019 then I got 23 April This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/03/12 on behalf of the following now I got 26 April
This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized.
After that I'm still waiting I haven't got any email nothing I'm worried plz let me know how long does it will take and every on got this mail same like me plz explain me
Hi I got the same email from IRCC . May I know how long it takes before IRCC send you the SPonsor Approval?And how was your application going so far?

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
i got same email ...This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer.
what does it mean.... ? any update regarding this type of email from ircc

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i got same email ...This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer.
what does it mean.... ? any update regarding this type of email from ircc
That is acknowledgement of receipt, AOR. Normal first stage and good sign. After this will come biometric and medical. Mostly waiting, though.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
That is acknowledgement of receipt, AOR. Normal first stage and good sign. After this will come biometric and medical. Mostly waiting, though.
How long wait after this email for biometric and medical letters ? Some people get after one month of AOR but my case is opposite not receiving these letters till now

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hello mate Any update on your application? I got same email last May .now is November and I did not receive any email.
HI Bro,
when did you get next mail after getting pending review by officer email in May, i think you couldn't receive within May to November in your application process. thanks