+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any experienced Pakistani who can help me all along from A-to-Z .....???

Rafhan

Feb 24, 2015
I need all help from getting admission in the institution to apply for visa. Is there any Pakistani who can help me in all process? I'm going to apply for a college in a few days, but I need to get some answers before apply.

It will be really grateful. :)

Rafhan

Feb 24, 2015
Actually I'm getting ready to get admission for a diploma in the Art Institute of Vancouver. And for now, consider I don't know anything at all about Visa process. I'm currently under-discussions with Admission's Director and going to apply soon.

Now I just need to know things for which I should be started getting ready. I mean like documents, Bank statement, Property statement, etc.

I'm F.Sc passed, and intended to get diploma in Film production from the above mentioned college. Diploma's total fees is 39,00,000 and I've to pay quarterly which is 6,50,000. And I can only manage 8-9 lac. So, the thing confusing me more is Bank statement, how much money do I need to show and what are the ways to get temporary money and how old it should be?

The thing is, my father is illiterated and know nothing about these things. And you can understand how hard it is to convince him, that's what I'm doing right now. And that's why I need details so I could tell him all. Thanks.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Rafhan said:
Actually I'm getting ready to get admission for a diploma in the Art Institute of Vancouver. And for now, consider I don't know anything at all about Visa process. I'm currently under-discussions with Admission's Director and going to apply soon.

Now I just need to know things for which I should be started getting ready. I mean like documents, Bank statement, Property statement, etc.

I'm F.Sc passed, and intended to get diploma in Film production from the above mentioned college. Diploma's total fees is 39,00,000 and I've to pay quarterly which is 6,50,000. And I can only manage 8-9 lac. So, the thing confusing me more is Bank statement, how much money do I need to show and what are the ways to get temporary money and how old it should be?

The thing is, my father is illiterated and know nothing about these things. And you can understand how hard it is to convince him, that's what I'm doing right now. And that's why I need details so I could tell him all. Thanks.
Diploma in film production,, gotta convince VO really hard.. what the duration of ur studies u must show one year fee + living expenses as a bank statement,, u have to show monthly income too.. If u coming here u will be spending that money u wont be able to make money to pay for ur fees,, might make enough to support ur living expenses... and u have to be bit more specific about ur problems,, for basic info go to cic.gc.ca

Rafhan

Feb 24, 2015
sharjeel91 said:
Diploma in film production,, gotta convince VO really hard.. what the duration of ur studies u must show one year fee + living expenses as a bank statement,, u have to show monthly income too.. If u coming here u will be spending that money u wont be able to make money to pay for ur fees,, might make enough to support ur living expenses... and u have to be bit more specific about ur problems,, for basic info go to cic.gc.ca
My studies duration is one and a half year and one year's fees is 26 lac + 10 lac living expenses I think. Actually Sharjeel, I need to know every details. And I want to talk in Urdu for now, so it could be easy to understand.

Seedhi bat yeh bhai jan k first semester ki fees or 2 3 months ka living expense afford kr sakte hain mere parents. Jo k 15 16 lac ho gi. Main ap se details chahta hun ta k main unko har bat details mei bta kr unhen convince krun. Mere pas 3D Animation ka diploma already mojood hai. Bank statement ki bat hai to woh ho jaega jitna bhi hua. Property show krne ki bat hai to woh bhi ho jaega, plot hai 30 se 40 lac ki maaliyat ka, lekin mere parents woh kisi soorat mei bhi nahi bechenge. Maine unhen pehle btaya hai k ap ek dfa yahan se jane ka expense cover kren baki sb main smbhal lunga. Ap jante hi hain hmare Pakistani (un-parh) parents ki soch ko, lekin wo thek hi hon jo zameen na bechna chahte hon. Income certificate bhi ho jaega agr chahye ho to. Ab btaen mujhe kya krna chahye, koi aasan or seedha rasta.

• Main janta hun k itna kamana mushkil hai k main tuition fees afford kr skun lekin kya mera diploma kisi job k kam aa skta hai?
  • Agr living expenses mujhe ghar se milte rahen to kya fees k liye main kama sakta hun udhar?
  • Maine kuch larkon ko jaty dekha hai jo sirf first semester ki fees yahan se pay krte hain, kya such hai yeh?
  • Agr main chala jata hun to main zyada se zyada kitna kama sakta hun part time jobs k zarye?

Bhai seedhi bat ka to apko pata chal hi gya hoga k main jana chahta hun yahan se or wo bhi kam se kam paisaon k zarye. Q k mere parents agr afford kr bhi sakte hain to woh nahi krenge kharch mere uper. Main chahta hun k kisi tarah main khud kama kr fees pay kr skun. Mere pas professional diploma hi or Vancouver city Animation studios ka ghar hai. Koi chance ban skta hai kya?

Agr ap ne Private mei bat krni ho to email bta dunga apko. Aur yeh "VO" kya chez hai?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Agar diploma pehle hi kia hua hai to koshsh krna k ussay related hi kisi higher level k program k liye apply krna wrna rejection arha hai choti c ghalti ki waja se applicants ka aj kal.

Rafhan

Feb 24, 2015
silent3y3s said:
Agar diploma pehle hi kia hua hai to koshsh krna k ussay related hi kisi higher level k program k liye apply krna wrna rejection arha hai choti c ghalti ki waja se applicants ka aj kal.
Diploma kia hua hai 3D Animation ka, lekin ab Film Production ka wahan se krna hai. Yahan pe jo Diploma krwate hain woh to basics hi bahot mushkil se cover krwate hain.

aabrar

Apr 21, 2015
Mr Sharjeel 91 I have found your responses to be pertinent and helpful. Kindly let me know if you can guide on fund requirement for family visa for my PhD studies as i have an admission offer for fall 2015 session on self finance.