+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any applications stuck since Dec 2019?

minucan

Sep 17, 2019
Hello, i have been helping my brother and cousin for their study permit application. My cousin's application is stuck since Dec 2019. No update at all. Any one facing the same delay??

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
Hello, i have been helping my brother and cousin for their study permit application. My cousin's application is stuck since Dec 2019. No update at all. Any one facing the same delay??
When and where did you apply ? I am facing the same issue.

minucan

Sep 17, 2019
When and where did you apply ? I am facing the same issue.
not me, my cousin. Bangalore visa office. My younger brother applied at the same time but his application was refused but my cousin's app is stuck. Its almost half a year now. I understand it could be because of the Covid situation but just wanted to make sure that we are not missing anything. Have you not received any update at all?? What visa office?

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
not me, my cousin. Bangalore visa office. My younger brother applied at the same time but his application was refused but my cousin's app is stuck. Its almost half a year now. I understand it could be because of the Covid situation but just wanted to make sure that we are not missing anything. Have you not received any update at all?? What visa office?
It's so frustrating, i applied in May 2019 and i am still wating. I ordered caips notes and i came to know that they are investigating on my bank statements. You should order caips notes to know where your application is stuck.

minucan

Sep 17, 2019
What was the last update you got? And when?
What was the last update you got? And when?
he submitted Dec 3rd and on dec 12th got the correspondence letter for biometrics validity and medical passed status. After that nothing :(

All we see is,

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • December 12, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

minucan

Sep 17, 2019
It's so frustrating, i applied in May 2019 and i am still wating. I ordered caips notes and i came to know that they are investigating on my bank statements. You should order caips notes to know where your application is stuck.
are there any details on how they are investigating. like contacting the bank or something??