Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
cooolideal said:
FSWP can do this for any candidate in history?
No FSWP will not do it. IELTS is MUST.

One of my friends also applied for UK visa , he was lucky , that time UK allowed students to do some english course before joining main course , so he got through. :D

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hello All,

I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me Sad Also, is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omega123 said:
Hello All,

I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me Sad Also, is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!
Every schools accept IELTS - but only some schools will consider GMAT.

You should research what schools you want to attend and whether they accept GMAT ( but this number is quite small compare to those that accepts IELTS)

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey, just one question - what do you mean by PR? Rermanent Resident?

If so, how does one's residential status in the country has something to do with the college's admissions requirements?
Again, as far as I know, GMAT is designed for math/logic abilities asessment while IELTS is a pure language test. How can one substitute for another?
And the last thing - how on earth can forumites know about your college's admission requirements??? Whichever requirements they have - certain IELTS score, IELTS + GMAT certain score, etc. - only a college can guide and instruct you.

Omega123 said:
Hello All,
Please help !!!!!

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
arika said:
Hey, just one question - what do you mean by PR? Rermanent Resident?

If so, how does one's residential status in the country has something to do with the college's admissions requirements?
Again, as far as I know, GMAT is designed for math/logic abilities asessment while IELTS is a pure language test. How can one substitute for another?
And the last thing - how on earth can forumites know about your college's admission requirements??? Whichever requirements they have - certain IELTS score, IELTS + GMAT certain score, etc. - only a college can guide and instruct you.
Hi Arika,
I was confused , that is why i asked the questions but ur reply seems u are offended !! I was perfectly fine if u did not answer my queries. !! Residential Status can vary the admission requirements, as International students have to give GMAT or GRE but for canadian Students it is not required !! I will be permanent resident in Jan, so just wanted to know if PR can apply directly to the colleges as Canadian citizens do.Regarding your 2nd query, pls see the post of Johnny31 above.And answer to ur last question is :- I am not asking info abut any specific college Admn requirements.It was a generalised question for all the colleges.I asked this to forumites because here u get n number of ppl facing the same issue and are ready to help each other even if the question is silly !

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Johnny31 said:
Every schools accept IELTS - but only some schools will consider GMAT.

You should research what schools you want to attend and whether they accept GMAT ( but this number is quite small compare to those that accepts IELTS)
Thanks a lot Johnny31..:) it means it will be better if i take both the tests..I will be on a safer side then :) Thankyou for your reply. Much appreciated !!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omega123 said:
Thanks a lot Johnny31..:) it means it will be better if i take both the tests..I will be on a safer side then :) Thankyou for your reply. Much appreciated !!
Your welcome - good luck