+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

omarko

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
attention every one if you have submitted your application in 2010 you will get done this year .. l have submitted my application in 09 and l was done in 2013 and lam now in canada .... so get things come to the who waite ... good luck everyone...

SSS_Hope

Jul 7, 2012
NOC Code......
Xcv;ç,
Good Morning everyone,,

My family and my self did the medical yesterday, the medical center where I underwent the examination informed me that they will submit the result to Warsaw and there is no need for me to send anything, is this true?

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
yes it is.
But they do not send it to Warsaw, they send it to the address on the forms you got from Warsaw. I think it should be London.
But in all cases, the doctor must send it out not you.

SSS_Hope

Jul 7, 2012
NOC Code......
Xcv;ç,
JOR Family said:
yes it is.
But they do not send it to Warsaw, they send it to the address on the forms you got from Warsaw. I think it should be London.
But in all cases, the doctor must send it out not you.
Great... Thanks for the quick answer.

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Got this from Warsaw as a prompt (!!) reply to an email I sent them. I was surprised how fast they replied to my email:

+++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that the processing of your application is pending background check completion. Further requirements or final decision will be communicated to you
in due time.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section/Section d'Immigration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
Warsaw, Poland/Varsovie, Pologne
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
I think our file, and may be many others, are stuck in background check. Assuming that they start background check after MEDS, which I am not really sure of but I have seen in many places online, then this means that our background check has started in June- August last year. If this is correct, then it means that our file has been there for about 8 months now. Our meds will expire in June/ 2014. If we are not out of the woods of background check by then, then this means we need to do re-meds!
++ I have read that background check could take a year and may be 2 in some cases!
I wonder why they do now start it earlier in the process.
++ The funny thing that when we applied back in 2009, it was called "fast track" application process. if five years, and may be 6 or more, is called "fast track", then what is "slow track"?? 20 years???!!
++ When I applied in 2009 I waited to add our new-born to the application before sending it in. Our kid is going to first grade this summer :)
++ Advice to new applicants: Apply 10 years before you really plan to move to Canada.
++ I may be writing out of frustration, but Al Hamdu Liliah, it is all for the best.
++ I do not think we can blame the people themselves in CIC (officers). I am sure they do their best given the system they work under. They are humans just like us and may be they are, themselves, frustrated from this system.
++ I hope it all will be worthwhile and we will end up adding value to outlives and to the Canadian society with this immigration move.
++ and, sorry for the long post.

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Fedupwaiting and SSS hope,

When they requested medical, Did they ask any of you police certificate and form updates?
Thanks

Fedupwating said:
I am sure Enshalha u will have your MR by the next month )

SSS_Hope

Jul 7, 2012
NOC Code......
Xcv;ç,
abdelrazaq said:

When they requested medical, Did they ask any of you police certificate and form updates?
Thanks
Yes, they asked for police certificate from the country where we are currently residing, and an updated schedule A.

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
SSS Hope,

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

SSS_Hope said:
Yes, they asked for police certificate from the country where we are currently residing, and an updated schedule A.

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Hello Bro , As u know yes they did ask for police certificate and I suggest you to start collect all u need in advance to be ready when they ask u to do so and I THINK IT WOULD BE AFTER ALMOST 2 WEEKS OR AT THE BEGINNING OF APRIL ))
GOOD LUCK
abdelrazaq said:

Thanks

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
Fedupwating:
Thanks for the valuable information. The only thing will take a while would be the FBI certificate as it might take up to 16 weeks other than that things should be fine. But the problem is that I don't think I can proceed with the FBI certificate until they request it.

Fedupwating said:
Hello Bro , As u know yes they did ask for police certificate and I suggest you to start collect all u need in advance to be ready when they ask u to do so and I THINK IT WOULD BE AFTER ALMOST 2 WEEKS OR AT THE BEGINNING OF APRIL ))
GOOD LUCK

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
First of all my friend , you will not have 16 weeks you only have 8 weeks to do and submit it all including the FBI certificate but I have no idea about the period , how long it may take but I do believe u can do it for 2 weeks ... this website has valuable info how to get it also the official website of immigration got enough good info also do not forget that u need a POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM EACH COUNTRY WHERE U HAVE BEEN 6 MONTHS AND MORE ....BE READY BRO
abdelrazaq said:
Fedupwating:
Thanks for the valuable information. The only thing will take a while would be the FBI certificate as it might take up to 16 weeks other than that things should be fine. But the problem is that I don't think I can proceed with the FBI certificate until they request it.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
abdelrazaq said:
Fedupwating:
Hi,
There shouldn't be any need for an official request from the Canadian immigration office for obtaining FBI certificate, seen how you don't need that to get a police certificate from any other country. However, you shouldn't worry about the time because they understand that it might take longer than 60 days for the police certificate so they have given us the option to send other documents within 60 days along with a letter informing them that the police certificates will arrive at a latter time.

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
Hello Fedupwaiting,
I will check the website you sent. The only country would be the united states. They know that it take up to 16 weeks. I just think that it's long time and more delay on my application.

Thank you brother and hope all goes well to all of us.

Fedupwating said:
First of all my friend , you will not have 16 weeks you only have 8 weeks to do and submit it all including the FBI certificate but I have no idea about the period , how long it may take but I do believe u can do it for 2 weeks ... this website has valuable info how to get it also the official website of immigration got enough good info also do not forget that u need a POLICE CERTIFICATE FROM EACH COUNTRY WHERE U HAVE BEEN 6 MONTHS AND MORE ....BE READY BRO

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
Hello Avissaa ,

Yes they do know that it takes up to 16 weeks, but that means more delay on my application.

Thanks.
Avissa said:
Hi,
There shouldn't be any need for an official request from the Canadian immigration office for obtaining FBI certificate, seen how you don't need that to get a police certificate from any other country. However, you shouldn't worry about the time because they understand that it might take longer than 60 days for the police certificate so they have given us the option to send other documents within 60 days along with a letter informing them that the police certificates will arrive at a latter time.