+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Anna-Univ-Delay] Courier not sent form Anna University, Chennai, Tamilanadu to WES Canada

Pk_2021

Sep 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hii, as per recent notification in WES portal, you can have the University to send transcripts to USA-WES address instead of Canada's. Question: why the heck Anna university is not sending the transcripts digitally though as per WES customer care the university is registered for doing so??!!

Aug 23, 2021
Hii, as per recent notification in WES portal, you can have the University to send transcripts to USA-WES address instead of Canada's. Question: why the heck Anna university is not sending the transcripts digitally though as per WES customer care the university is registered for doing so??!!
dude I totally get you. Not sure why they are not doing the easy way. But they have started sending the documents through India Post. I applied on 7/27 and the status changed to Post Send on 9/13. Next step is to track the consignment in India post website.

Reactions: Pk_2021

Pk_2021

Sep 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
dude I totally get you. Not sure why they are not doing the easy way. But they have started sending the documents through India Post. I applied on 7/27 and the status changed to Post Send on 9/13. Next step is to track the consignment in India post website.
Thanks Jai, Please keep us posted. I have just applied in WES. Hoping to get it processed before Dec. LOL

Aug 23, 2021
Guys, when I check the status of my tracking number it says item bagged. Any idea how long will it take for them to deliver the docs to WES (Its been 5 days since the status is Item Bagged) ? Did anyone here got their documents delivered?

ss_shyam

Mar 14, 2022
I applied transcript request online on Feb 15.

Status was upldl till today morning and was planning to visit Chennai.

As I started to type this post, I checked again and I saw status change to post sent.

Took 30 days to change to post sent.

Canada_Pan

Apr 23, 2022
I applied transcript request online on Feb 15.

Status was upldl till today morning and was planning to visit Chennai.

As I started to type this post, I checked again and I saw status change to post sent.

Took 30 days to change to post sent.
Hi,
WES gave 2 address to send, which address you gave to university? I have given Aurora address.