+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

soly

May 13, 2015
I called my my lawer ,she said max 2 mor months .but she said that already 4 months ago.it's been 10 months now.she maile CIC 100 time,and no respond yet.what's going onnn.I'm tired of waiting.

soly

May 13, 2015
I'm in process ,they asked him some document for military on 24 Jan .and till now nothing happens.he has a regular military ,regular every thing ,both of us first marriage ,my lawer said it's a security check.well ,how long is security check?it's 4 months now,they didn't reply any email .

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Police check is 2-4 months hopefully you will hear something and believe me ive emailed them 1000 times dont even bother emailing them they dont even check their mail hopefully this month they will email you

Sahar_kh

Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys my process took 6 months in total. I'm just wondering did everyone here use a lawyer or did they do it all them selves and also what cities are you applying from woundering if that has anything to do with the delays. I can understand each and everyone of you about how hard this waiting games is i hope all of you get good news soon so you can be with you loved one.

Trapeze

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
29-01-2016
Sahar_kh said:
Hi guys my process took 6 months in total. I'm just wondering did everyone here use a lawyer or did they do it all them selves and also what cities are you applying from woundering if that has anything to do with the delays. I can understand each and everyone of you about how hard this waiting games is i hope all of you get good news soon so you can be with you loved one.
That is wonderfull, 6 month is really a great time frame. Did you get your visa too? If you know what you are doing there is no need for a lawyer.

Sahar_kh

Jun 6, 2015
lina123 said:
Sahar what month did you get in process and what month did you get ppr?
They received my application on jan 12, 2015
started my husbands application process on may 25th
Got approved on may 28th
And we have sent his passport we are just waiting to get his passport back.

Now that I'm writing this i noticed it took less then 6months sorry for the mistake

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Wow nice timeline im very happy for you girl my timeline is about the same as yours our sponsorship approval was jan 25 we got ours in process april 7 and they asked us for my husbands police certificate and till now no news from them :(

Sahar_kh

Jun 6, 2015
lina123 said:
Wow nice timeline im very happy for you girl my timeline is about the same as yours our sponsorship approval was jan 25 we got ours in process april 7 and they asked us for my husbands police certificate and till now no news from them :(
I hope you hear from them soon.
Where in canada are you?