+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Congratulations!!!! Very happy for you!! I hope we are next :) :)

KingC said:
Finally!!

We received the passport request today and I'm very happy, this process will come to an end soon.
I'm also glad that they have an option to submit my wife's passport to the Case Processing Centre in Canada, as my wife is in Canada now.

I'm thinking Mrs. Kor will receive communication very soon, as I think she submitted her updated police report before we did.

minute_edm

Mar 21, 2013
Hi everyone

It is the first time I am posting here. But I have been following your posts for quite sometime now. Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs.

I have been waiting for my PPR for about 7 months since my application status changed to "in process". My medical, however, has passed its one year validity window as I took it in September 2013. Do you guys suggest me to do another medical test by myself, or I would better wait to hear from the processing center, in case it will not be needed? Or should I just go ahead and ask them if I need to submit a new one? I am really frustrated by the time I've had to wait, I don't want another set of request-submission-wait delay because of my medical.

Thanks for your help, and happy thanks giving in advance!

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
minute_edm said:
Hi everyone

It is the first time I am posting here. But I have been following your posts for quite sometime now. Congrats to all those who have received their PPRs.

I have been waiting for my PPR for about 7 months since my application status changed to "in process". My medical, however, has passed its one year validity window as I took it in September 2013. Do you guys suggest me to do another medical test by myself, or I would better wait to hear from the processing center, in case it will not be needed? Or should I just go ahead and ask them if I need to submit a new one? I am really frustrated by the time I've had to wait, I don't want another set of request-submission-wait delay because of my medical.

ı thınk u should waıt to hear news from them...maybe they extend your medıcals as far as ı know sometımes they extend....be patıent we are all ın the same road...waıtıng and waıtıng....:(

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Hey Mrs.KOR,

She got her passport today! :) SO YAY! I'm hoping to see her in the 10 days or so. Any news from you?
What was surprising was the the agency told us that VAC didn't give us our original documents and stuff, I thought they give that back, photos and stuff.

Anyone knows why?

I'm sorry to hear EDM, If I were you I would contact them and ask them what's up? Our Visa is only valid till her medical exam expiry.

Hope all is well,
Pooya

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Guys!!!!please help:we sent the polıce clearence of my husband translated ın a sworn translatıon...ıs thıs enough or we should have make affıdavıt?

sunny_day

Sep 8, 2014
minute_edm said:
Hi everyone

Hi there,

Only the first medical in Spousal Sponsorship is sent upfront. You need to wait to hear from the Immigration Office. They will let you know if a second medical is needed or they might extend it as Ninakap30 said. Hopefully you would receive the PPR email sometime soon and wouldn't have to worry about the medical anymore! Patience is the key.

sunny_day

Sep 8, 2014
Pooya_NP said:
Hey Mrs.KOR,

She got her passport today! :) SO YAY! I'm hoping to see her in the 10 days or so. Any news from you?
What was surprising was the the agency told us that VAC didn't give us our original documents and stuff, I thought they give that back, photos and stuff.

Anyone knows why?

I'm sorry to hear EDM, If I were you I would contact them and ask them what's up? Our Visa is only valid till her medical exam expiry.

Hope all is well,
Pooya
That's odd. They gave everything back to my husband. All the pictures, boarding passes, plane tickets and basically all the original documents came in an A3 envelope.
I couldn't even imagine having them back so it was a great surprise. Honestly, the only thing that mattered at that point, was the fact that my husband had finally gotten his visa. You should be thrilled to see your wife in 10 days. I can imagine!

Congrats and best of luck!

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Pooya that's excellent news!! I wish you and your wife all best and happiness!!!

Pooya_NP said:
Hey Mrs.KOR,

Anyone knows why?

Hope all is well,
Pooya

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ninakap30 said:
Guys!!!!please help:we sent the polıce clearence of my husband translated ın a sworn translatıon...ıs thıs enough or we should have make affıdavıt?
It's enough, you don't need to make an affidavit. You should send the original documents.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Galip said:
It's enough, you don't need to make an affidavit. You should send the original documents.
ohh ok..ı have sent the original...ı am not sure ıf a notary stamped ıt though....ı though cause ıts the orıgınal no need to notarıze ıt..we dıd ıt rıght?

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ninakap30 said:
ohh ok..ı have sent the original...ı am not sure ıf a notary stamped ıt though....ı though cause ıts the orıgınal no need to notarıze ıt..we dıd ıt rıght?
Yes, you did it right.

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone

I got my passport last Friday, come back to Tehran on Sunday,
anyone any new updates, I should say thanks to you all for all the kind supports, hope you all get your passport very soon, new updates & ... join your beloved ASAP, starts a wonderful life full of love, happiness & success,

All the bests :) :) :) :)

Sheila

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
So happy for you dear!!! Wish you all the best in Canada!

She.D said:
Hello everyone

I got my passport last Friday, come back to Tehran on Sunday,
anyone any new updates, I should say thanks to you all for all the kind supports, hope you all get your passport very soon, new updates & ... join your beloved ASAP, starts a wonderful life full of love, happiness & success,

All the bests :) :) :) :)

Sheila