+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Ohh so they send the PPR email to the sponsor only, that's good to know thank you!
No news from my end :mad: I hope to hear something soon (sometime next week would be ideal!) :)

Ohhh keep in mind that the embassy is closed on Oct 6th and Oct 7th due to Eid holidays. Also, in Turkey Friday Oct 3rd has just been declared as a holiday - so would be wise to check with the embassy if they will be open on Friday Oct 3rd- just in case if you planned to be there by that time :)

Pooya_NP said:
Hey MrsKor They actually just emailed me... It's a word document and subjected, " ** Passport Request Letter ** "
Any news on your end?

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Thank you SO MUCH. for the info... Yes I was planing to be there... That helped alot...

Hopefully you will hear good news very soooooooooooon

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone I've just planned for my trip to Ankara next week Sunday for 7-day hope I get my passport by that time, how is every1, any update from the other guys?! Mrs Koor hope you get yours verrrrrry soon, terminates to all these distance between you and your beloved, :) :) ;)

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
That's great... I actually got a travel agency do the pick up for me... pretty nervous about it but hopefully it will go down smooth. :'(

She.D has your online status changed?

Thanks,
Pooya

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet still on the previous one, why you didn't take it on your own pooya?! I guess its better safe, but should be ok, no worries :) :)

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Partly time and financial reasons. It's a well trusted agency, so I'm hoping it's okay. It costs me $135. It's not bad... I hope I won't regret it.
My biggest worry is that it would take longer.

So your status is still "In-process"?

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
It's been so quiet here, any new update status anyone?

Does anyone know if the wait for Passport pick up gotten better since a few weeks ago?

Wish everyone the best

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Hey Pooya! Nothing on our end… I think we are delayed due to additional document request (why did they have to ask for an updated police certificate!!!! :mad: ) + holidays… So we are just waiting and hoping for the best..

I think the last time the pick up time was down to 4 days. When will the agency submit your wife's passport?

Pooya_NP said:
It's been so quiet here, any new update status anyone?

Does anyone know if the wait for Passport pick up gotten better since a few weeks ago?

Wish everyone the best

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Hey Pooya! Nothing on our end... I think we are delayed due to additional document request (why did they have to ask for an updated police certificate!!!! :mad: ) + holidays... So we are just waiting and hoping for the best..

I think the last time the pick up time was down to 4 days. When will the agency submit your wife's passport?
why do they ask all time things like this?police certificate for example....they dont make backround control?this is too annoying all time they ask somethıngs.... whats the reason they make thıs? :((

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Hey MRS KOR. I think the passport was submitted last Tuesday.

I still haven't heard anything back. I believe I'm stuck in the whole holiday times in Turkey. I think the agency is asking for the
passport tomorrow or Thursday.

My Status online has recently changed to "Decision Made" :

We received application for permanent residence on April 25, 2014.
We started processing application on September 11, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on application. The office will contact concerning this decision.

I got the PPR letter about 10 days ago.

Since I haven't contacted the agency it makes me nervous but I'm wondering if "She.D" got the same reply and it only means that
the Visa has been issued.

Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Pooya

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
The embassy is back to work tomorrow! "Decision Made" means that your visa is ready waiting for you!! If it meant anything bad then you would not have received the PPR email, so no worries… The painful process is finally over for you dear Pooya :)
I hope you get the passport back within this week and unite with your loved one soon!

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

Hope you all are doing fine, I've just come back from VAC, submitted my docs through the following address;

Visa Office Center Canada Visa Application Centre for Ankara
Kavaklıdere Mahallesi Atatürk Bulvarı no : 154 Çankaya / Ankara, Turkey

They also gave me a receipt, contain a track number so I can check my status through this track nb on line at;
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/

Due to Ankara's holiday, VAC was a bit crowd, but no worries as they'll make it soon,
also there was a courier guy who came to submit lots of docs on behalf of their owners,

Hope receive it before I lose my ticket so I can go back to do all my things on time...they'd only work from weds till friday by this week.

all the best :)

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my status hasn't changed yet but do not panic pooya since they don't change it regularly, some people's got changed & some others like me still hasn't been updated...

no need to be worry you'll receive your pass safe very soon.

how's Mr.Koor & the other guys! any new update, hope you all get all good news veeeeery soon :)

KingC

May 12, 2014
Finally!!

We received the passport request today and I'm very happy, this process will come to an end soon.
I'm also glad that they have an option to submit my wife's passport to the Case Processing Centre in Canada, as my wife is in Canada now.

I'm thinking Mrs. Kor will receive communication very soon, as I think she submitted her updated police report before we did.