+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Pooya and SheD CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful news!! I am very happy for you guys!!!

@SheD you have waited for so long and now it's paying off! Regarding your question, I think Keeponwaiting and Ombra mentioned that you need to go to the VAC Ankara office to submit your passport that is 5min away from the embassy, you can check their posts...

@Pooya I hope the embassy won't brake our timeline-twins connection now, so we also get the PPR in a couple of days :) :) Turkish Airlines and AirCanada have direct flights from Istanbul to Toronto (and Montreal), check out their flights

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
I really really hope so too. I got it at 7:30am and was not able to go to bed since... It's too exciting. lol
I really hope you can get it asap too! :) We need to not lose our twinness! :)

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class Living Outside Canada

Status of your application

Explanation

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.

Dıd thery start processıng our applıcatıon?ı thınk no but that ın process what can mean?On 20 of august ı took my Sa....ıs ıt possıble that they process lıke thıs fast?maybe they check ıf any document ıs mıssıng?

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Thank you!! I can imagine how exciting it must have been!
Did they email you and your wife together? When they asked us for the updated police certificate, they put me in the "CC" of the email. I hope they are doing the same for the PPR emails

Pooya_NP said:
I really really hope so too. I got it at 7:30am and was not able to go to bed since... It's too exciting. lol
I really hope you can get it asap too! :) We need to not lose our twinness! :)

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
@Ninakap have you logged in with your UCI (as the sponsor)? If so when you go to ECAS, there is a section called "Sponsorship Application(s)" there you will see 1) Sponsored person's name (Your husband's name) 2)Sponsorship Application Status (That's Your Sponsorship approval) and 3)Permanent Residence Application Status. You can see the status there

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
@ Ninakap have you logged in with your UCI (as the sponsor)? If so when you go to ECAS, there is a section called "Sponsorship Application(s)" there you will see 1) Sponsored person's name (Your husband's name) 2)Sponsorship Application Status (That's Your Sponsorship approval) and 3)Permanent Residence Application Status. You can see the status there
yes i saw it says in process :))i am just wondering what thşs can mean?they have opened the file and working on it?they opened and just they check if something is missing?i took my Sa on 20 of August!!!!

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Click on the status link where it says "in process" under the Permanent Residence Application Status, you will see the details of the status. Such as:
We received (your husband's name) application for permanent residence on date xxxx
We started processing (your husband's name) application on date xxxx.
Medical results have been received.

There you can see the date when it went in process. In process means they are working on your file (doing security, background checks etc.), and you are one step closer to get your visa! :)

ninakap30 said:
yes i saw it says in process :))i am just wondering what thşs can mean?they have opened the file and working on it?they opened and just they check if something is missing?i took my Sa on 20 of August!!!!

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Click on the status link where it says "in process" under the Permanent Residence Application Status, you will see the details of the status. Such as:
We received (your husband's name) application for permanent residence on date xxxx
We started processing (your husband's name) application on date xxxx.
Medical results have been received.

There you can see the date when it went in process. In process means they are working on your file (doing security, background checks etc.), and you are one step closer to get your visa! :)
Mrs Korea thanks for ur help:)but for example where it says İN PROCESS it is written in red letters,there ıs no lonk to open....only says they receıved my applıcatıon on 26 of june.and they mean Mıssısauga :)))ı thınk ı must order my notes :)))

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Hmmm maybe you are looking at the wrong place. It seems like you clicked on link that says "application for permanent residence outside Canada". That link explains the statuses one by one in general.

Your application status shows up right after you enter your UCI and your details (last name, date of birth etc) on Ecas. It's under the home address information. I wish I could attach a screenshot here, it would be easier to explain :)

ninakap30 said:
Mrs Korea thanks for ur help:)but for example where it says İN PROCESS it is written in red letters,there ıs no lonk to open....only says they receıved my applıcatıon on 26 of june.and they mean Mıssısauga :)))ı thınk ı must order my notes :)))

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Hmmm maybe you are looking at the wrong place. It seems like you clicked on link that says "application for permanent residence outside Canada". That link explains the statuses one by one in general.

Your application status shows up right after you enter your UCI and your details (last name, date of birth etc) on Ecas. It's under the home address information. I wish I could attach a screenshot here, it would be easier to explain :)
Your current home address
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.
Sponsorship Application(s)
Sponsorship Application(s) Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status
thats what ıt says but really there ıs no lınk or somethıng to open....strange :d anyway thanks a lot dear and congratulatıons for your ppr :))

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
It is strange indeed! Maybe it's not updated yet, keep on checking.
You're welcome! I am in "in process" stage at the moment. I hope we'll get the ppr soo! Fingers crossed!!! :)

ninakap30 said:
Your current home address
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.
Sponsorship Application(s)
Sponsorship Application(s) Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application Status
thats what ıt says but really there ıs no lınk or somethıng to open....strange :d anyway thanks a lot dear and congratulatıons for your ppr :))

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.KOR said:
It is strange indeed! Maybe it's not updated yet, keep on checking.
You're welcome! I am in "in process" stage at the moment. I hope we'll get the ppr soo! Fingers crossed!!! :)
maybe :))i look every day...ı am ın process too and ı am really stressed.....lıfe ın turkey ıs too dıffıcult for me...ı hope everythıng ıs gonna be fıne for all.... ;)

CanHali

Mar 16, 2014
Congrats to all of you who PPR email.

She.D this is where you should go in Ankara:
Canada Visa Application Centre for Ankara
Kavaklıdere Mahallesi Atatürk Bulvarı no : 154
Çankaya / Ankara, Turkey

BUT, I have decided to go to Istanbul. It saves mee hastle going from Istanbul to Ankara and then back to Istanbul then to Canada. Aparrently there is no direct flight from Iran to Ankara. My freind went to Anakara and he was bored, he sugessted for me to go to Istanbul because it is less fly time plus it is a vibrant city. Flights are cheaper to Istanbul too!

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Hey CanHali,

The wait time is more in Istanbul from what I hear. They will have to ship your stuff from Ankara.

Has anybody consider using an agency to do the passport drop off? I hear it takes longer time if it goes through an agency, is that true?

Thanks,
Pooya

Pooya_NP

Apr 8, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Thank you!! I can imagine how exciting it must have been!
Did they email you and your wife together? When they asked us for the updated police certificate, they put me in the "CC" of the email. I hope they are doing the same for the PPR emails
Hey MrsKor They actually just emailed me... It's a word document and subjected, " ** Passport Request Letter ** "

Any news on your end?