+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should be the day that they receive it but it can be from the day they wish to start the process!

Anyways, the website I found is a bit late, even once they update their status. Like there mmight be cases after March 28 that have been opened but to be on conservative side they pick the oldest application date. That's why March 28-till now is more than 40 days. I think they also put average # of days bwn all applicants too.

sheyda said:
Hello everyone
I have a question, that 40 days for first step in the cic.gc.ca when will start ? The day we send the package and check the post that Mississauga receive it or the day they start working on it ? Now in the website they post they are working on packages received on March 28. So applicants send their package on March 28 ? or Maybe they send it earlier but now it's their turn ?
I hope my question is clear :D :eek:

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
hi Everyone i am new here.but i am very glad to see a lot of people like me here:)
i live in IRAN and my case is sponsoring by my wife who is Canadian.
this is my update on CIC website
1:they have received my application on 25 Sept 2013
2:they have started processing my application on 24 Feb 2014
3:they have received my Medical

BUT on 25th march 2014 i received an email Which says:

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 40 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

· Your Schedule A form has missing information. Please submit a duly completed Schedule A form.
So i mailed what they wanted
and still no sign after 45 day from them
i am so frustrated because now my wife is 5 months pregnant and she is there.she is alone and here i am so worried about her.
anybody knows what will happen next in this case?how much does it take?what would be the next step?

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
hi Everyone i am new here.but i am very glad to see a lot of people like me here:)

Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to complete the processing of your application, you must do the following within 40 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

· Your Schedule A form has missing information. Please submit a duly completed Schedule A form.
i am so frustrated because now my wife is 5 months pregnant and she is there.she is alone and here i am so worried about her.
anybody knows what will happen next in this case?how much does it take?what would be the next step?
hi Ali
don't worry i am exactly in your situation and my timeline is same to you.
i am waiting to hear something good from the lower to end of may for visa issuance hopefully!!!!!!!
this trouble processes will over shortly for all of us
if never mind can i ask you question?
have you pied your PPR fee in advanced or not?
please register yourself in spreadsheet and up date that pls.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
hello.readıng the guıde ı saw somethıng and ı would lıke ur help:ı am Canadıan my husbavnd turkısh ı am the sponsor so at the guıde ıt says:a set of fıngerprınts,ıf requıred by the authorıty of the country.
do we have to do thıs?we lıve ın turkey..ı just saw thıs and ı dont know what do we have to do...

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
mamali1980 said:
if never mind can i ask you question?
have you pied your PPR fee in advanced or not?
please register yourself in spreadsheet and up date that pls.
Hi mamali1980
I am very happy to see someone exactly like me here. About paying the PPR fee i don't know, my wife took over and did all the forms by herself. But if it was require to pay at the beginning of application she would do it.
And about spreadsheet i don't know where it is!!! And i i don't know whether it is a right place or not to register. I just came here because my file is in ankara office.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As9AzYZMOIQPdHJqUWRkYUJWaElSalJINUJ1TlBUZkE#gid=2

This is a statistical spreadsheet and we all use alias so you don't need to worry. WE are here to help each other.

Ali.irani said:
Hi mamali1980
I am very happy to see someone exactly like me here. About paying the PPR fee i don't know, my wife took over and did all the forms by herself. But if it was require to pay at the beginning of application she would do it.
And about spreadsheet i don't know where it is!!! And i i don't know whether it is a right place or not to register. I just came here because my file is in ankara office.

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
negmeg said:
here is the spreadsheet:

This is a statistical spreadsheet and we all use alias so you don't need to worry. WE are here to help each other.
Thank you very much negmag
I filled out the form but i cant see my name there so if you need any further information tell me to add there

KingC

May 12, 2014
Ali.irani said:

Dear Applicant,

Hi Ali.irani,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months reading about others situations and like everyone else waiting for my wife's PR to come through this unnecessarily long process.
I'm curious though, my wife has a tourist visa so she's been able to spend time with me in Canada and I go to turkey when I can.

Your wife being pregnant, can't you apply for a tourist visa while you wait for the PR? We got my wife's visa with in 2 weeks. So I don't have to be away from her that whole time waiting for the PR.

Matt.

May 2, 2014
persianboy said:
FINALYY!!! After so many months away from my wife. Today we got the passport requested email!! I am so happy!! I hope and wish from the bottom of my heart that no one has to go through a long processing time :) thank you to all of you for the help and support you have provided! just one last question! Whats next for me? :) will my wife get her PR card or will she get a visa first, or... :)
Hi. Congrat. Could you please specify details. How long did each step take for you? step1: checking sponsor eligibility and step 2: sponsored person application. under which category (sponsored person outside or inside canada)?

Matt.

May 2, 2014
fghz said:
Hi guysssss
finally I got my PPR a few hours ago after 10 months
I am so so happyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi. Congrats. Could you please specify details. How long did each step take for you? step1: checking sponsor eligibility and step 2: sponsored person application. under which category (sponsored person outside or inside canada)?

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
KingC said:
Hi Ali.irani,

I've been lurking on this forum for a few months reading about others situations and like everyone else waiting for my wife's PR to come through this unnecessarily long process.
I'm curious though, my wife has a tourist visa so she's been able to spend time with me in Canada and I go to turkey when I can.

Your wife being pregnant, can't you apply for a tourist visa while you wait for the PR? We got my wife's visa with in 2 weeks. So I don't have to be away from her that whole time waiting for the PR.
Hi kingc
actually i was considering to apply for a tourist visa but everyone are telling me that if you do so you will probable cause a problem in your processing procedure!!
they told me that with applying for two kind of visa i will confuse the VO and it will hurt my case.so i preferred to just sit back and try to be patient.

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know how exactly an MP helps? Will they help you before the 14 month waiting period. What do I ask them for?- a letter of support?, to call Ankara?...

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
keeponwaiting22 said:
Does anybody know how exactly an MP helps? Will they help you before the 14 month waiting period. What do I ask them for?- a letter of support?, to call Ankara?...
They can really only help if you are past 14 months period buly getting info for you

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Today I received ppr from Ankara. I am so glad that this frustrating waiting is over finally after 10 months.
To those who are waiting for ppr: "Hang in there. Your time will definitely come."
Farnaz, I am waiting for your good news.
I appreciate you folks for your support, Soomazi, Mrs.Asag, Boxixod, Turkey 2013, Negin, Ibh, Abe, and whoever wrote me even a word.
I still need your support since I am heading to Ankara for submitting my passport.
Love you all, and I share my joy with you nice partners. :p

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Mehrdad said:
Hi all
Today I received ppr from Ankara. I am so glad that this frustrating waiting is over finally after 10 months.
To those who are waiting for ppr: "Hang in there. Your time will definitely come."
Farnaz, I am waiting for your good news.
I appreciate you folks for your support, Soomazi, Mrs.Asag, Boxixod, Turkey 2013, Negin, Ibh, Abe, and whoever wrote me even a word.
I still need your support since I am heading to Ankara for submitting my passport.
Love you all, and I share my joy with you nice partners. :p
hi mehrdad
congratulation
i am really really happy for you
i think you don't believe that but i pray for you and i was really worry about you thanks god
i hope have wonderful new life in Canada next to your wife