+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

soly

May 13, 2015
Birth certificate ,passport,they don't have any things mor than these,maybe something to proof ,he is your husbund

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
lina123 said:
My timeline is jan 25 approved as sponsor april 7 in process and no news now wats ur timeline?
So why you wants to send police certificate to Ankara ?

Our timeline is Oct 10 approval and Mar 4 inprocess.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Becuase they emailed me and said they need it , you have been waiting a while good luck to both of you i hope you guys get accepted soon

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
lina123 said:
Becuase they emailed me and said they need it , you have been waiting a while good luck to both of you i hope you guys get accepted soon
Thanks,

When did they ask for Police certificate ? before inprocess or after ?

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
March 25 they sent us an email to send it my husband went all the way there to turkey and they didnt let him in the embassy so he mailed it in turkey and they say now that they havent got it and we have to send it again i also emailed them.1000 times no one answered , did they ask you for any documents ? Do you know what they are working on now? I heard police check is the last step and it takes 1-3 months to get answer depending on your file

acrobat

Jan 27, 2015
lina123 said:
March 25 they sent us an email to send it my husband went all the way there to turkey and they didnt let him in the embassy so he mailed it in turkey and they say now that they havent got it and we have to send it again i also emailed them.1000 times no one answered , did they ask you for any documents ? Do you know what they are working on now? I heard police check is the last step and it takes 1-3 months to get answer depending on your file
Hi

They asked for travel history before inprocess and our lawyer sent them by email.

I do not think so you husband can enter the embassy you must send it by TNT or DHL.