+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
there were a lot of people on the damascus forum who shared their timelines but then i dont think raha was able to add them to the chart...i will try to look through the past posts to see if i see anything

mahdiaryafar

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Iran
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2015
AOR Received.
August 06, 2015
hi
add me to the chart please

hopefully every one get their PPR very soon :)

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
Sure thing.
When did you file your application? Has your status changed to In Process? if so when?
March 9 I think we filed the application. It's been two months I have not checked eCase because it was ruining my life checking it every morning and night lol, but last time I checked in it was not in process yet, only "application received".

Thanks

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
Erina said:
March 9 I think we filed the application. It's been two months I have not checked eCase because it was ruining my life checking it every morning and night lol, but last time I checked in it was not in process yet, only "application received".

Thanks
It has ruined my life as well :D
Might be a good idea to check it tmr morning as they update it every Wed.
I'm looking forward to tmr ::)

Shayeste

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2012 (in process)
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
thanks Niloo jan for adding me to the spreadsheet.

I see some question marks on my records. Please add the following information:

1- When I applied my location was Vancouver. I am in Alberta now but I haven't changed my address on my application.
2- Medical done: June 2012
3- Stage 1 AOR: August 21, 2012

E

Erina

Toronto88 said:
It has ruined my life as well :D
Might be a good idea to check it tmr morning as they update it every Wed.
I'm looking forward to tmr ::)
Thanks for adding me... Wow seems Niloo is the oldest person, and then me. Niloo soon we'll hit one year of waiting. Hope our lovies get ppr before becoming 1 year old victims of Canada immigration and citizenship ;)

mehdiR

Jan 3, 2012
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks toronto88 for your efforts and nice file, could u add me as well:

Sponsor stat/loc: Citizen/ Iran
Med done : 15 jul 2011 extended till jun2013
Application Reciv. : 6 Jan2011
Sponsor approval: 20 Feb 2012
In process since: 10 Mar 2012

Also it would be helpful to have a column for medical extension as well, since most of us know it from GCMS notes

all the best

nelly*

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
29-05-2012
Passport Req..
09-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2013
LANDED..........
02/03/2013
Toronto88 said:
I noticed that the only spreadsheet that is maintained for current Ankara applicants is not updated regularly and has applicants from 2010 whose timeline does not concern new applicants.

I have created a spreadsheet with a nicer look and better formulas (e.g. average day for each stage).

The main focus here will be on applicants who have applied in 2012 after Ankara office became a regional office dealing with other counties including Iran (following closure of Damascus office). So if you file was directly sent to Ankara from the start and you are not transferred from other office this is your thread. The reason for this is because by adding older applicants timeline the calculation for average days will be thrown off. Those apps already have all their info on the older spreadsheet.

I have already added some people I knew their timeline from Damascus thread. Please feel free to send me your timeline (either by Private Message or leaving a comment here).

Link to the spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/KPO6y
pls add d following details 2 d spreadsheet :
Med's Done : 29-05-2012
sponsor status/location : permanent resident (PR) / Calgary
age mishe pls add a column 4 nationality of applicant n if d forum member is d applicant or sponsor, it may help
bazam merci bekhatere dorost kardane in spreadsheet
p.s. my hubby didn't receive any AOR from CIC, we just received Approval on Aug 23

m s f z

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2011
AOR Received.
19-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Passport Req..
19-03-2013
hi good friends please add me

Med done : 1 novl 2011
Application Reciv. : 18 nov 2011
Sponsor approval: 19 jan 2012
In process since: 21 jul 2012
and nothing else :(

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
My sponsorship was approved on 29 October and since then no news. I am wondering whether they started processing the case. E-cas still shows App Received.

sheyda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 June 2012
AOR Received.
27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
Hi, add me plz

Visa Office......: Ankara
App. Filed.......: June 2012
AOR Received.: 27 Aug 2012
File Transfer...: 27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....: March 2012
In process ....: 12 October 2012

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Toronto88 said:
I noticed that the only spreadsheet that is maintained for current Ankara applicants is not updated regularly and has applicants from 2010 whose timeline does not concern new applicants.

I have created a spreadsheet with a nicer look and better formulas (e.g. average day for each stage).

The main focus here will be on applicants who have applied in 2012 after Ankara office became a regional office dealing with other counties including Iran (following closure of Damascus office). So if you file was directly sent to Ankara from the start and you are not transferred from other office this is your thread. The reason for this is because by adding older applicants timeline the calculation for average days will be thrown off. Those apps already have all their info on the older spreadsheet.

I have already added some people I knew their timeline from Damascus thread. Please feel free to send me your timeline (either by Private Message or leaving a comment here).

Link to the spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/KPO6y

I'm sorry, how did you come to this conclusion, Toronto88? I have been working at this, and you guys were over in Damascus thread. The reason for the 2010 applicants being there is history. Not many of us are from Iran, like you guys are, and not many of us were transferred from Damascus. It would've been a better courtesy if you would've let me know before coming to conclusions. Please take your spreadsheet down or rename it. We don't need duplicates. Thank you and best regards.

Toronto88

Sep 1, 2012
Toronto
BCgirl2012 said:
I'm sorry, how did you come to this conclusion, Toronto88? I have been working at this, and you guys were over in Damascus thread. The reason for the 2010 applicants being there is history. Not many of us are from Iran, like you guys are, and not many of us were transferred from Damascus. It would've been a better courtesy if you would've let me know before coming to conclusions. Please take your spreadsheet down or rename it. We don't need duplicates. Thank you and best regards.
I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't think having a more updated spreadsheet would hurt. I made this spreadsheet for two reasons. 1) I found myself sending private messages to new applicants to find out about their timeline because their info are not entered anywhere. 2) I did not like the way the current spreadsheets are organized I wanted to calculate average days for each step and have the info presented in an easier to read fashion.

I made this spreadsheet for my own use in the first place but then I decided to share it with others on this forum as there were complaints about lack of update for the spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to check it out and add your info or if it doesn't help you just pass and use what suits you. ;)

niloogoogooli

Jul 3, 2012
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
File Transfer...
04-05-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2011
Passport Req..
27-03-2013
well said:)
Toronto88 said:
I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't think having a more updated spreadsheet would hurt. I made this spreadsheet for two reasons. 1) I found myself sending private messages to new applicants to find out about their timeline because their info are not entered anywhere. 2) I did not like the way the current spreadsheets are organized I wanted to calculate average days for each step and have the info presented in an easier to read fashion.

I made this spreadsheet for my own use in the first place but then I decided to share it with others on this forum as there were complaints about lack of update for the spreadsheet. You are more than welcome to check it out and add your info or if it doesn't help you just pass and use what suits you. ;)