+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamali1980 said:
nothing nothing nothing
i am so nervous :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
my file transfer was October 2end
why it doesn't go to the process?
Though Ankara has accelerated for processing, but you'd better be patient man. It took me about 8 months from file transfer to go in process. I really hope that yours would be much more faster. Check out the holy spreadsheet and don't forget to enter your own timelines.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wowwwwwwwwwwww congrats! btw how come you are not on the holy spread sheet? can you please add yourself via filling the form so we get an idea on your timeline?
Thnx and so happpy for yaaaaa

The Blue Guy said:
Just got the PPR!!!!!!!
Best Day Ever!!!!!!

Thanx everyone

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Blue Guy said:
Just got the PPR!!!!!!!
Best Day Ever!!!!!!

Thanx everyone
CONGRATS! When will landing day be :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that I am the only one left here on this thread who has not received PPR and has waited more than 8 months. I do not know if there is something wrong with my case, whether the officer has lost my application, or they have lost my wife's email address, or I am not eligible to enter Canada, or they are suspicious about the genuineness of my marriage. They do not even answer our emails. I feel so sad. I do not know what to do. I really wish that never ever someone get stuck in such a terrible situation.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you order your GCMS notes yet?
Do they reflect any issue? keep in mind turkish citizen files are prior to us, Iranian...

Mehrdad said:
I think that I am the only one left here on this thread who has not received PPR and has waited more than 8 months. I do not know if there is something wrong with my case, whether the officer has lost my application, or they have lost my wife's email address, or I am not eligible to enter Canada, or they are suspicious about the genuineness of my marriage. They do not even answer our emails. I feel so sad. I do not know what to do. I really wish that never ever someone get stuck in such a terrible situation.

The Blue Guy

Jan 5, 2014
Thank you everyone!! I wasnt sure how to add myself thats why i wasnt on the spread sheet!
Did anyone on here go in person to pick up their visa? If so how long did it take for them to give it to you?

Also my wifes passport has her maiden name still in it, does she have to make a new passport with her current last name and go with the new one?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the link for adding your information as for timeline:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10bKqerLTpHblwuOfTWmfFlXRPtt5_ZrBXiHz6bPKFgM/viewform

As for maiden name, I did get a USA visa on my passport, even though my pass didn't have the revised name which is shown on the visa, but better to ask the embassy, you can do live chat with them.

The Blue Guy said:
Thank you everyone!! I wasnt sure how to add myself thats why i wasnt on the spread sheet!
Did anyone on here go in person to pick up their visa? If so how long did it take for them to give it to you?

Also my wifes passport has her maiden name still in it, does she have to make a new passport with her current last name and go with the new one?

lhb007

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-07-2013
I'm so happy to see so much good news being posted here. I would like to congratulate those whose applications have gone to in process and those who have received PPR.

I know that those who have received PPR may think whether they should go to Ankara to get their visa or use those travel agencies which take passports to Ankara and get the visa on their customers behalf. We had a discussing a while ago on this forum on this subject. So, I thought I share my experience with you and I hope you find it helpful.

After a lot of thinking and asking our friends inside and outside of this forum, we decided to use one of those agencies. My wife received her passport and documents after 10 days and her application status changed to decision made. Having said that, I'd like to urge you to do your own research and make your decision.

I also have a question. In our e-case it is mentioned that "A decision has been made on my wife's application. The office will contact her concerning this decision". Have you're spouses been contacted after their visa was issued? How do they contact (by email, mail, phone call)?

Thanks and hope to here more good news for everyone.

The Blue Guy

Jan 5, 2014
Thank you negmeg!
I have just filled out the spread sheet with the info!
Where can I do the live chat? I called the immigration canada but was unable to speak to anyone since they have "a high call volume at this time"
So ill try again later

Has anyone went in person if so how long did you have to wait for them to give you the visa?
Thanx

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The link is on the Ankara Embassy
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Turkey/contactus.html
you see under email it says "To chat with our representatives, please click here."

they are answering during their business hours. Also, you may wanna try it on Mozilla, as I couldn't do it on chrome.

The Blue Guy said:
Thank you negmeg!
I have just filled out the spread sheet with the info!
Where can I do the live chat? I called the immigration canada but was unable to speak to anyone since they have "a high call volume at this time"
So ill try again later

Has anyone went in person if so how long did you have to wait for them to give you the visa?
Thanx

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
Did you order your GCMS notes yet?
Do they reflect any issue? keep in mind turkish citizen files are prior to us, Iranian...
No I did not order because I do not have a Visa account. NO issues have been reflected either negmeg. Maybe Turkish citizens are in priority, which I think is quite natural due to their successful diplomacy and friendly relations with other countries. But considering Mrs. Asag and Turkey2013, they were Turkish citizens but have waited more than Iranians, so the nationality is probably not an issue.
Thank you negmeg.

farnazzz

Jul 18, 2013
Mehrdad said:
You are not the only one here, we have not recieved PPR yet because of further background check.
I work for government and emailed them from my work email and they responded very fast that they are doing this damn checking.
Are you the sponsored person?
Did you do Militaly Service and which countried did you travel?