An important query who already done from Msc from uk

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

heartbeat said:
PG Diploma is lower level than of Masters so if you apply for PGD in Computer Sciences your visa will be refused
you may apply for any other PG Diploma like business management but in this case immigration officer will be on view that the selected course is not relevant to your previous qualification and your visa will be get rejected.
2. you no need of IELTS for Canada if you have done MSC from UK.
its better to apply for MPhil or PHD.

1. Incorrect.
2. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-quick-guide-before-applying-for-universitycollege-and-visa-t135407.0.html;msg2088630#msg2088630

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
am84pm said:
Hi,
if you read the whole thread you understand why I said masters. He already studied masters and now he wants to do PGDM which is 1 level lower comparing to master. In my personal idea yes, the only option is PhD,Mphill becasue these level of studies are higher than master level (What he did last time.)
I understand why PGDM looks stupid to do after Masters.. but I don't see a big hassle if he wants to do a second Masters if it's connected to his edu/exp.. so many people go for MBA (which is a second Masters) after some Masters degree right?

GoldenIrides

Jan 26, 2013
nevillek said:
I understand why PGDM looks stupid to do after Masters.. but I don't see a big hassle if he wants to do a second Masters if it's connected to his edu/exp.. so many people go for MBA (which is a second Masters) after some Masters degree right?
I have the same question...

I have completed a Masters on Global Financial Trading from Coventry University UK. Now I am applying for Masters of Finance at Saint Mary's University and Master of Management International Finance and Accounting at Windsor University.

It would be nice if anyone shared their view on my chances of getting a visa.

I have a score of 8 in IELTS (L-8.5, R-7.0, W-7.5, S-8.0)