+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An email from CIO----what do they require

Yysumision

May 20, 2016
Hey guys, I received an email from CIO asking for non-mistake documents. I'm confused about the documents that required.

Here is the original content:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

xxxxxxxx - XXXX XXX XXX:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following Personal History Gap (Section 8): February 2008 to June 2008.
Please provide information regarding the following Address History Gap (Section 12): February 2008 to June 2008. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/17.

Please note:

· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate and Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

You may send the requested information/document(s) or any questions regarding your application via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link:

In the event that you cannot send us the information/document(s) electronically, you may send your information/document(s) by mail/courier to the following address:

Regular mail:

ATTN: BF Registry

Case Processing Agent

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

CIO – Correspondence

PO BOX 8400

Sydney, NS

B1P 0G6

Canada

Courier:

ATTN: BF Registry

Case Processing Agent

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

CIO-Correspondence

49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS

B1P 5Z2

Canada

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees:

- PASSPORTS : Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

So, do I need to send them my Original Police Certificate and Language Tests, and finished IMM5669?
Or, I just need to send them finished IMM5669? :)

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
What has been requested of you is very straight forward. It is obvious that your background schedule form have gaps,pls fill another form without gaps, Police report get another pls.

Ig