+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
So it seems like if you get your permanent residency now you won't be able to enter Canada unless they open the borders.
I saw many people commenting in Facebook groups and you can only enter Canada if you received your residency before March or your travel is considered an essential travel.
No students or wife or husband being who recently received their residency.
Can anyone confirm this with some evidence or website?
I know this is horrible news but we need to make sure before flying and being sent away and not able to enter!!!

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
So it seems like if you get your permanent residency now you won't be able to enter Canada unless they open the borders.
I saw many people commenting in Facebook groups and you can only enter Canada if you received your residency before March or your travel is considered an essential travel.
I know this is horrible news but we need to make sure before flying and being sent away and not able to enter!!!
You can travel anytime once your PR approved but first need to pass medical check before boarding and self isolation your self for 2 weeks

Read this for more information from CIC website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/permanent-residents.html

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
You can travel anytime once your PR approved but first need to pass medical check before boarding and self isolation your self for 2 weeks

Read this for more information from CIC

Read this for more information from CIC website

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/permanent-residents.html
Some people received emails a week ago saying if your PR was approved after March 20, 2020 you should not make plans to travel to Canada until the restriction is lifted, You will not be allowed into Canada at this time.
I have a screenshot of that email but I'm not sure how to post it here.

As soon as we get an update on my wife's application I'll call IRCC to confirm if she can travel.

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
The immigration office sent me an email that says if you get your permanent residence before March 18 you can travel and if after March 18 you cannot travel now

Reactions: AliMZaki

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
That’s stupid.they only are about students and work permits ...they don’t even talk about spouse applications and were the most important...

Reactions: Dodiayad