+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
inshallah they get back to you.They havent even send my spouse for medicals and next most of us it will be one year.So arent families important like most of us are fighting with our spouses and are relationships are on the line ans some of us have kids and i beleive that they should give us ours visas soon as possible.It says 90percent complete on my gc key so i dont know even if their working on the application.june 14 2020 mine will be one year

Reactions: Miladb

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
So public sectors are opening in Jordan on the 26th of May "After Eid el Fitr"
I assume the visa office and embassy will start working too.
Though the Canadian embassy have to follow the Canadian government rules, the government here in Canada is planning to go back to normal life in steps so if everything goes fine then we should be getting some update by the end of the month hopefully.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Though the Canadian embassy have to follow the Canadian government rules, the government here in Canada is planning to go back to normal life in steps so if everything goes fine then we should be getting some update by the end of the month

hopefully.
Inshallah thanks so much for the update.

Reactions: Dodiayad

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Though the Canadian embassy have to follow the Canadian government rules, the government here in Canada is planning to go back to normal life in steps so if everything goes fine then we should be getting some update by the end of the month hopefully.
In Erbil all public sectors are opening now ,except vfs global remans closed :(

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I called immigration and after 35 mins they told me there working but with limit officers but since our applications are in Amman that for Amman to finish processing.So hopefully I will get medicals after eid and everyone will get updates inshallah.It will be one year next month for all of us

Reactions: Miladb and AliMZaki

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I called immigration and after 35 mins they told me there working but with limit officers but since our applications are in Amman that for Amman to finish processing.So hopefully I will get medicals after eid and everyone will get updates inshallah.It will be one year next month for all of us
Please can you Give me the immigration number. For my husband to call them

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
18882422100 press 2 then 1 and then 1 then zero to speak to representative and they will ask for your file number and why you are calling.