+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
first welcome with us in our thread
Second , everything now in you application depend on Amman Visa Office , some people are receiving update and says amman office is working , actually no idea if they really working or not , next step will be the background check it take around two month after that if everything going okay you will receive pre arrival letter & decision made . Now I hear from some people receiving decision made before the medical examination , I think it's normal due to the Covid . I hope you receive great updates soon . Sorry for make it to long , but we have to make everyone understand everything.
Thanks for clarification.
I hope they're working still but when I checked on the VAC website it says Amman is temporarily closed and will open on 23 of May
Anyway there's nothing to do but wait and hope things move fast.
Thanks again and stay safe

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for clarification.
I hope they're working still but when I checked on the VAC website it says Amman is temporarily closed and will open on 23 of May
Anyway there's nothing to do but wait and hope things move fast.
Thanks again and stay safe
I hope that too man , thanks , you too stay safe . :)

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes :( vfs Global’s close I don’t know when open
I hope that you can sent you passport soon it happens with the husband of my sister in law , we apply in the same time , they ask him about his passport and he was not able to send his passport . Amman visa office send him automatic replay message says due to the temporary closure of the VAC in Amman and Erbil he get 90 day extensions to provide his passport and he need to check the VAC websites

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I hope that you can sent you passport soon it happens with the husband of my sister in law , we apply in the same time , they ask him about his passport and he was not able to send his passport . Amman visa office send him automatic replay message says due to the temporary closure of the VAC in Amman and Erbil he get 90 day extensions to provide his passport and he need to check the VAC websites
Thanks ,I’m send my passport but until this moment l can’t receive my passport :(

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
I know that it will close till 23, but
I mean its totally ridiculous
At least they must complete processing of applications that have been submitted before lockdown
I know how you're feeling, we submitted in September last year and still waiting.

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
I know how you're feeling, we submitted in September last year and still waiting.
Thank you
I hope you get your visa soon

I have applied to study permit since February and I have funded for PhD so time is very limited. However, my friends applied to UK got their visa in a month.

Hopefully it will be fine at the end

Reactions: AliMZaki and Nina12