+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I very tired :(
Actually even my I left my job because I was waiting for requesting my passport because I know in most cases it took only 2 weeks and now I've been waiting for more than two months and I don't know how many I have to wait .

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I very tired :(
could you give us idea about how you prepare you passport package ? I was reading some of it because my sister in law they ask her husband to send his passport but he can't due to the covid , I was reading the email but kind of many details .

Reactions: Nina12

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
It's almost my 1 year marriage anniversary and my husband is not here to celebrate with me. This really really sucks. I always thought this process would take 6 months (with some friends of mine it was only 6) unfortunately ours will go over a year for sure. Very upsetting:( I also heard today that they may not allow international airline travels to Canada until after Christmas.....I hope this is not true

Reactions: Nina12 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It's almost my 1 year marriage anniversary and my husband is not here to celebrate with me. This really really sucks. I always thought this process would take 6 months (with some friends of mine it was only 6) unfortunately ours will go over a year for sure. Very upsetting:( I also heard today that they may not allow international airline travels to Canada until after Christmas.....I hope this is not true
it's really hard , i feel the same thing few months ago my wedding anniversary was in January , hopefully everyone in this group will forget all these hard memories soon and start his / her life with their beloved and everything will be good , we just have to leave everything to God now because we do our best .

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Actually even my I left my job because I was waiting for requesting my passport because I know in most cases it took only 2 weeks and now I've been waiting for more than two months and I don't know how many I have to wait .
After the medical examination 3 months ago, send me email He must send my passport within one month! I went to the VFS Global I received my passport in 12FBR at this moment vfs global in Erbil close I’m waiting in hotel :(

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hi
I'm currently in Canada and sponsoring my wife from Iraq.
I hired a lawyer and the application was received in September 2019, sent to Amman in November 2019
First week of March 2020 medical results received.
I haven't seen any update since and I'm not sure if they're still working on it or who to ask anymore to get an answer and it's frustrating.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hi
I'm currently in Canada and sponsoring my wife from Iraq.
I hired a lawyer and the application was received in September 2019, sent to Amman in November 2019
First week of March 2020 medical results received.
I haven't seen any update since and I'm not sure if they're still working on it or who to ask anymore to get an answer and it's frustrating.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Visa in Amman close :(

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Visa in Amman close :(
So the processing is in the Canadian embassy or Visa office center?
My friend sponsored his wife last year and she sent her passport to the embassy in Amman and not the visa center.
This is what's bothering me as I know the VAC is closed until May 23 but I'm not sure about the embassy

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
So the processing is in the Canadian embassy or Visa office center?
My friend sponsored his wife last year and she sent her passport to the embassy in Amman and not the visa center.
This is what's bothering me as I know the VAC is closed until May 23 but I'm not sure about the embassy
The same cannot be delivered to an embassy, only to his visa office

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Inshallah soon.
If I get any updates I'll post here.
Thanks
first welcome with us in our thread
Second , everything now in you application depend on Amman Visa Office , some people are receiving update and says amman office is working , actually no idea if they really working or not , next step will be the background check it take around two month after that if everything going okay you will receive pre arrival letter & decision made . Now I hear from some people receiving decision made before the medical examination , I think it's normal due to the Covid . I hope you receive great updates soon . Sorry for make it to long , but we have to make everyone understand everything.

Reactions: Nina12 and Dodiayad