+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

N

Nenan

Full_of_hope said:
No one told me I just assumed cause my wife is jordanian, how did u know ayad about ur file?
hi Full_of_hope please pu your timeline in this chart that would help us thank you
the link :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUIlfP2inMIdGFINDdqRkw4eElCLWVKWEJ4MGVEbmc#gid=0

N

Nenan

aaa2012 said:
It actually makes a difference if you send in photos without a hijab. From a religion point of view, there isn't an issue with this and it is permissible. As long as the other party does not know who you are then it is fine. It works the same way when you go to a photo lab to process your pictures.

In the end, it really comes down to whether you feel comfortable doing it or not; personal preference.
oh aaa2012 you still hear,I just read your comment, I thought your wife got ppr, you applied since one year :( what happened to Amman VO,they make us happy when Zain got ppr within 11 months processing time,what happened to them,wish you get ppr in May :)

N

Nenan

hi Amman applicants, please friends who havent put his or her timeline in the chart of Amman applicants, would you please put your timeline in this chart of Amman applicants,that would help us very much to figure out the speed of Amman VO processing and who are delayed ,Arezou chart was very helpful to see who his ppr is delayed or fast process,and we can make suspect how Amman VO takes to send ppr ,thank you.
this link of chart:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUIlfP2inMIdGFINDdqRkw4eElCLWVKWEJ4MGVEbmc#gid=0

O

Ottawa_2010

Hi Nenan,

Can you have link permanently on your signature?

Some one has to be the owner and the go to person.

I will also have it on my signature

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
Hi Nenan,

Can you have link permanently on your signature?

Some one has to be the owner and the go to person.

I will also have it on my signature
Hi Ottawa_2010

very good Idea ,I will do it, that will remind each applicant of Amman VO to submit his information on the table.
thank you Ottawa_2010 :)

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Nenan said:
Hi Ottawa_2010

very good Idea ,I will do it, that will remind each applicant of Amman VO to submit his information on the table.
thank you Ottawa_2010 :)
Im the owner of the file.

How do u add a signature?

O

Ottawa_2010

abdmoh said:

Hi Abdmoh.

Go to profile on the upper right hand corner and then go to Forum Profile Information on the left side of the page.

You can add a signature there.

Thanks

O

Ottawa_2010

abdmoh said:

abdmoh,

I see from the chart that you re did your medical on the 15th of April 2012.

Did the embassy ask you re do it or did you do it with out the embassy asking for it?

Thanks

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
We redid it on our own. The embassy did not ask for it.

I did not send them the green sheet because i do not know my file number. I only know my client ID.

When and How did u get ur file No.

Ottawa_2010 said:
abdmoh,

I see from the chart that you re did your medical on the 15th of April 2012.

Did the embassy ask you re do it or did you do it with out the embassy asking for it?

Thanks

O

Ottawa_2010

abdmoh said:
We redid it on our own. The embassy did not ask for it.

I did not send them the green sheet because i do not know my file number. I only know my client ID.

When and How did u get ur file No.
we asked for it. Send amman an email asking for your file number. Include your Client ID

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Ottawa_2010 said:
we asked for it. Send amman an email asking for your file number. Include your Client ID
Someone made some changes to the file. and deleted some entries in the PPR column.

Who ever you are, Please fix it.

N

Nenan

abdmoh said:
Someone made some changes to the file. and deleted some entries in the PPR column.

Who ever you are, Please fix it.
I made new chart and its link in my signature,but locked chart,only me I can add data,you can lock yours and only you can add data.

abdmoh

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
Re-done 15-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
Nenan said:
I made new chart and its link in my signature,but locked chart,only me I can add data,you can lock yours and only you can add data.
Your file cannot be viewed by anyone other than you.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
i corrected our info in the file under abdmoh signature....if any updates r made somewhere else, please take the corrected info thank u :) :) it's nice to b part of a table :p good luck for all!!

hera.baker

Apr 29, 2012
abdmoh said:
Please tell us the details of his application.

When did his file reach damascus?

did he redo the medical?
The file was in Damascus in mid July. His medical was done April and has recently expired and he hasn't redone it.

I'm not too worried and I think things should go by smoothly, if for whatever reason things don't work out, I can always appeal it and head back to Baghdad :D I did enjoy living there!